Sponsored

Anyone Have Experience with Dueler AT Revo 3?

Ewheels

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lariat PB, 2020 Explorer ST, 2018 Mustang GT
I'm looking to possibly replace the OEM Hankooks with something with better grip in all conditions but I don't want to sacrifice on mpg (as much as I can) and noise.
I've looked at all the common choices and compared and narrowed my search down to the following:
1. Continental TerrainContact AT
2. Toyo AT3 (non LT)
3. Bridgestone Dueler AT Revo 3 (I think what comes on the Explorer Timberline)

There is plenty of info on the Continentals and the Toyos but I haven't seen much of anything on the Duelers. The Duelers are the lightest of the three so they should get the best mpg. Curious if anyone out there has had them.
Sponsored

Fordphanatic

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Platinum F150
Occupation
Union Carpenter
I replaced my Hankooks with falken wildpeak ht02. It's a very nice quiet ride. I didn't want A/T tires. They pick up two many rocks and fling them at your truck. I haven't noticed any drop in MPG's either.

S14suspense

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 F150 Powerboost Lariat 502a FX4 Smoked Quartz
I'm looking to possibly replace the OEM Hankooks with something with better grip in all conditions but I don't want to sacrifice on mpg (as much as I can) and noise.
I've looked at all the common choices and compared and narrowed my search down to the following:
1. Continental TerrainContact AT
2. Toyo AT3 (non LT)
3. Bridgestone Dueler AT Revo 3 (I think what comes on the Explorer Timberline)

There is plenty of info on the Continentals and the Toyos but I haven't seen much of anything on the Duelers. The Duelers are the lightest of the three so they should get the best mpg. Curious if anyone out there has had them.
I put them on my 2016 F150 a few years ago replacing a set of Toyo AT2s and didn't like them at all compared to the stock Goodyears? and their replacement Toyos. Lack of wet grip was my main complaint. Traded in that truck with them on on still and not looking to go back to them.

HammaMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 302a PB, Mach E GTPE
You may find this thread of interest.

https://www.f150gen14.com/forum/thr...ctory-33s-vs-lt-34s-tires-fixed-course.19977/

This review is a pretty thorough
https://www.tirerack.com/tires/tests/testDisplay.jsp?ttid=240

I have LTs which will have different performance characteristics. One of the lightest LT 34" tires. I got a great deal on a nearly new used set. I prefer the looks of the the nittos, but the tires were essentially free with the purchase of the wheels and look much better than the hankooks.

Last edited:

Spiffers

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lariat
I've had Duelers on a 99 Explorer AWD and a 05 F150. They are a good riding tire but for road and field use I like the Destination AT better but that's just me personally.
Sponsored