Sponsored

Anybody have their 24 built and/or delivered yet?

OshKosh22

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 F-150 Lariat PB BAP
Occupation
Banking
My Lariat PB BAP BUP ordered 12/4, was scheduled a few weeks ago for 6/17 production, a few days later I received an email that the production is now 7/15, last night I received an email that my date is now 7/29....this happening to anyone else?

I also looked really hard at the Denali's or AT4s (both cheaper than the Lariat), but SingleSpeed hit the nail on the head with his comments, I thought the same thing. The wait continues.
Sponsored

SeanV313

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 302A, FX4, PB
Occupation
Fleet Vehicle Program Manager
My Lariat PB BAP BUP ordered 12/4, was scheduled a few weeks ago for 6/17 production, a few days later I received an email that the production is now 7/15, last night I received an email that my date is now 7/29....this happening to anyone else?

I also looked really hard at the Denali's or AT4s (both cheaper than the Lariat), but SingleSpeed hit the nail on the head with his comments, I thought the same thing. The wait continues.
I would say, at least you got scheduled, but this is worse and they teased you with a date.

SeanV313

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation

Sponsored

Ruckus

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F150
Occupation
Retired
This. Ford should really put this out for their ads. I agree with all of this. I have been trying to talk myself into a Denali, because their pricing is actually really good. However, all of these points hit home with me as well (except I do like the Duramax engine). The biggest issue to me is the seats. Sounds petty, but their seats just suck. The other big issue for me is the tight cabin. I seat three boys in my backseat. The GMC is 2" more narrow in hip room for the rear seat. That is actually quite a lot. The bed is larger in the GMC (5'10" vs 5'6") but most of that increase comes straight from the cab volume. Which means the cabin is squashed. So, I give it you, great points.
Good points, but the big knock on GM, and I’d want a 6.2. . . is the limited range given the small 26 gal tank. This is unacceptable IMO.

caposeidon

First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 F-150 Lariat
Ford Chat yesterday (5/21): "Your estimated arrival time is May-25-2024- May-31-2024 at this time"

Ford Chat this morning (5/22): "Your estimated time of arrival is Jun-13-2024 Jun-19-2024"

SeanV313

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Ford Chat yesterday (5/21): "Your estimated arrival time is May-25-2024- May-31-2024 at this time"

Ford Chat this morning (5/22): "Your estimated time of arrival is Jun-13-2024 Jun-19-2024"
Ford Chat tomorrow (5/23): "Your estimated time of arrival is TBD. Good luck!"

Deleted member 22196

You all make good points, but I purchased a Denali yesterday and I kind of liked it. More standard equipment than the Lariat I ordered (7 months ago) and never got. I'm old Ford guy and this hurt, but I just could not keep waiting on a truck that I have no idea what is wrong, or could go wrong with it. This Denali is sort of comparable to the Ford Platinum with some of the options that were added. Out of pocket funds for me will most likely come on around $42,000.00, waiting on the appraisal of my 2017 Lariat to get a firm number, that will be tomorrow (Thursday) when I pick up the truck. Also the dealer gave me some nice discounts, military and some extras coming in at $3,700.00, not bad. FYI. MSRP $79,0295.00. Once I get it home I will post some pictures. Stay Tuned.

Sponsored

OscarMike128

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
17 Ford F-150 XLT sport, 24 Ford F-150 Lariat
Occupation
Project Manager
You all make good points, but I purchased a Denali yesterday and I kind of liked it. More standard equipment than the Lariat I ordered (7 months ago) and never got. I'm old Ford guy and this hurt, but I just could not keep waiting on a truck that I have no idea what is wrong, or could go wrong with it. This Denali is sort of comparable to the Ford Platinum with some of the options that were added. Out of pocket funds for me will most likely come on around $42,000.00, waiting on the appraisal of my 2017 Lariat to get a firm number, that will be tomorrow (Thursday) when I pick up the truck. Also the dealer gave me some nice discounts, military and some extras coming in at $3,700.00, not bad. FYI. MSRP $79,0295.00. Once I get it home I will post some pictures. Stay Tuned.
The Denali Ultimate is the counterpart to the platinum. The standard Denali is the lariat counterpart. I don’t want to say you got bamboozled but if its not the ultimate... As for rebates I’m getting almost $9k off my lariat from X plan price (lifetime member of the disabled American veterans) and cash rate from ford. Not including my PCO.
Sad you had to buy a truck and spend 80k and you only say “I kind of liked it”. Doesn’t sound very exciting.

Rinn69

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
24 F-150 XL 4x4 RCSB Carbonized Gray
Occupation
Retired USAF Medic
I spoke with Chip at Granger on Monday and my truck was there, but still needed to go through their QC checks, test drive, etc. This morning, Shelby from Grangers finance department called me to schedule a pick up day and time....tomorrow at 1pm !!! Getting a $1500 Hail Damage rebate, plus $500 Military Appreciation rebate, plus 1.9% for 36 months financing.

7.75 months since the order was confirmed by Ford (29 Sep 2023)......

HDT05

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 F150 Lariat 502A FX4 5.0
I spoke with Chip at Granger on Monday and my truck was there, but still needed to go through their QC checks, test drive, etc. This morning, Shelby from Grangers finance department called me to schedule a pick up day and time....tomorrow at 1pm !!! Getting a $1500 Hail Damage rebate, plus $500 Military Appreciation rebate, plus 1.9% for 36 months financing.

Congrats!! (and at least it's a shorter drive home than some of us!)

kizane21

First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 ford f150 stx 5.0L 4x4
Occupation
Retired

did the truck have hail damage is reason for the rebate?

Rinn69

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
24 F-150 XL 4x4 RCSB Carbonized Gray
Occupation
Retired USAF Medic
did the truck have hail damage is reason for the rebate?
Yes, but it was repaired and is warrantied.

Congrats!! (and at least it's a shorter drive home than some of us!)
Only a 2 hr drive for me :like: And I get to hit Chipotles on the way back 🤤
Sponsored