New glitch

mj1angier

First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 King Ranch Power Boost
I have been getting my updates good for the past month- got the BC and rear camera updates
But some where in there it has made a glitch:

my running boards retracts at odd times. Walk up to truck and grab handle for Auto Unlock. It starts out fine- doors unlock, running boards move out,mirrors unfold… but before you can get door open completely, running boards retract

Turn of truck, open door, running boards extend, but then pull back up ( that one almost dumped me on my butt the first time lol)Anyone else having issues?
Sponsored

OP
OP
mj1angier

mj1angier

First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 King Ranch Power Boost
And it’s not every time. Just off and on

Cobraman428

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum PB 701A MT FX4
Occupation
VP of IT
Seems like since I got my updates my Lane Centering drops out more. Been doing that since Power UP 2.8.3.

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
I have been getting my updates good for the past month- got the BC and rear camera updates
But some where in there it has made a glitch:

my running boards retracts at odd times. Walk up to truck and grab handle for Auto Unlock. It starts out fine- doors unlock, running boards move out,mirrors unfold… but before you can get door open completely, running boards retract

Turn of truck, open door, running boards extend, but then pull back up ( that one almost dumped me on my butt the first time lol)Anyone else having issues?
Hi there. These software concerns don’t sound like something we want you to experience with your F-150. Could you please send us a PM with your VIN and the name and location of your Ford dealer? I'd be happy to look into how I can assist you on my end.
Sponsored