First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 RCSB FX4
Occupation
Engineer
My fingers are crossed. We are technically getting bumped to 7/11 build week as of right now. I am going to be checking my window sticker for any changes all weekend. As long as the blend date stays the same we should get some built emails sooner than later.
Most likely this. Since we are technically in a new build week.

Ive never seen a reschedule or push when blend date given.
Sponsored

Snakedoctor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Salesman I spoke with yesterday didn’t seem like he wanted to be bothered by my questions. I mentioned checking Jack Cooper tracking and he had no idea what I was saying. Just gave the default “you can track on Fords website” answer which I had already told him ford said it was in hands of transport. He then said if that’s the case it should be a few weeks. WEEKS. That doesn’t seem right.

Also today over the phone I was told by a different sales guy that according to what he sees it’s still sitting at ramp 15 in KC. Not sure what to believe at this point.

Would be awesome if they could activate the Ford Pass for it because even if you don’t take delivery they can remove you. But I can see some less than decent people trying shady stuff if that was the case. Or get mad when it’s sitting in the same place for weeks/months at time.

mik6235

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat (ordered) 2012 F150 Platinum
Occupation
pilot

Snakedoctor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Spoke with Ford marketing today and now I’m being told it’s shipping rail and said there was a railcar number. That’s a lot different than the convoy with convoy number I was given 3 days ago.

Sponsored

Sinful

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 f150
Spoke with Ford marketing today and now I’m being told it’s shipping rail and said there was a railcar number. That’s a lot different than the convoy with convoy number I was given 3 days ago.
Is there a number you call or a website

archer000001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1990 F-150 RCLB 300 I-6 stick, 2022 F-150 Coyote
Ford tracker indicates "final preparation with dealer". Skipped right over the "shipped" status, with the short 190 mile haul.

Now for the home stretch.

LilCorky61

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat
Occupation
USAF Retired, currently IT
My shipping status just changed to "In Transit" on the Ordertrack App. I was beginning to think I was in indefinite hold.

mazeppa

First Name
Y = X/0
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 XL F150 2.7 4x4 RCLB
My shipping status just changed to "In Transit" on the Ordertrack App. I was beginning to think I was in indefinite hold.

My status has also change this evening (8 July) now the OrderTrack application shows "In Transit", and the Ford Vehicle Order Tracking still just shows "Built" and is currently awaiting shipment.

Sponsored

LilCorky61

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat
Occupation
USAF Retired, currently IT
The tracker shows delivered. I have yet to receive an email stating this. Maybe the dealer will touch base on Minday

Mtnman1

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 RCSB FX4
Occupation
Engineer
So Ben....... you betting on tomorrow or Tuesday for some updates?
Sponsored