First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
01' F150 XLT RCSB, 23' Explorer ST
Occupation
Semiconductor Equipment Maintenance Technician
...and BOOM shakalaka my window sticker is up.
Congratulations, looks like someone at Ford made a mistake and processed your order as soon as it was received.:clap:

OP
OP
ThumperF150

ThumperF150

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 F150 RCSB 4X4
Occupation
Unemployed
Congratulations, looks like someone at Ford made a mistake and processed your order as soon as it was received.:clap:
Right? I feel incredibly lucky after all I have read.

EL5_Zero

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'24 F150 RCSB Antimatter Blue
Occupation
Ironworker
Glad everything is working out for you and your order. However, it feels like a slap in the face to all of us waiting for months on an "in production" order. I ordered a second 24 RCSB from a different dealer first week of March since the one from Jan hasn't been delivered. Last week I received an update that the second truck is still "pending a production" date. Do you mind sharing what dealer you ordered from in SoCal? If it doesn't show up in the next few weeks, I will be posting for sale a few everything I bought for the truck and moving on.

Sponsored

OP
OP
ThumperF150

ThumperF150

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 F150 RCSB 4X4
Occupation
Unemployed
Glad everything is working out for you and your order. However, it feels like a slap in the face to all of us waiting for months on an "in production" order. I ordered a second 24 RCSB from a different dealer first week of March since the one from Jan hasn't been delivered. Last week I received an update that the second truck is still "pending a production" date. Do you mind sharing what dealer you ordered from in SoCal? If it doesn't show up in the next few weeks, I will be posting for sale a few everything I bought for the truck and moving on.
Yeah I can understand that. I’m actually really sorry for folks that ordered before me and are still waiting.

I wonder if you can use this info to light a fire under your dealer to upgrade your build priority. (Mine is 19 - the lowest FWIW).

Also keep in mind, mine is a RCSB XL with 103A package and the only factory options are running boards and spray in liner. Everything else is dealer installed.

You know, tell them some fool online ordered after you and his already in production.

I ordered through Neil Stone at Galpin Ford. They are a huge dealership so that might be part of my luck.

Good luck

EL5_Zero

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'24 F150 RCSB Antimatter Blue
Occupation
Ironworker
Yeah I can understand that. I’m actually really sorry for folks that ordered before me and are still waiting.

I wonder if you can use this info to light a fire under your dealer to upgrade your build priority. (Mine is 19 - the lowest FWIW).

Also keep in mind, mine is a RCSB XL with 103A package and the only factory options are running boards and spray in liner. Everything else is dealer installed.

You know, tell them some fool online ordered after you and his already in production.

I ordered through Neil Stone at Galpin Ford. They are a huge dealership so that might be part of my luck.

Good luck
Thanks for the information, I'll definitely give Galpin Ford a call. I had placed my first order from Sunland Ford which is near to my home with a priority of 19 and spray in liner as well. I then ordered from Sunrise Ford, they used priority 10 in that order.

Sunrise Ford did have a few regular cabs in stock from employees that ordered them. (Somehow, I think that might be a scam, just to get a truck in and sale to public at markup). They had one identical to my order, only difference this one was 4x4. I talk to the manager and said it was 56k plus tax and license. I offered MSRP of 44K plus tax and they refused. I will not pay their ridiculous markups and BS add-ons to dealer stock, so I decided to order one to avoid the markup.

OP
OP
ThumperF150

ThumperF150

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 F150 RCSB 4X4
Occupation
Unemployed
Thanks for the information, I'll definitely give Galpin Ford a call. I had placed my first order from Sunland Ford which is near to my home with a priority of 19 and spray in liner as well. I then ordered from Sunrise Ford, they used priority 10 in that order.

Sunrise Ford did have a few regular cabs in stock from employees that ordered them. (Somehow, I think that might be a scam, just to get a truck in and sale to public at markup). They had one identical to my order, only difference this one was 4x4. I talk to the manager and said it was 56k plus tax and license. I offered MSRP of 44K plus tax and they refused. I will not pay their ridiculous markups and BS add-ons to dealer stock, so I decided to order one to avoid the markup.
Please give Neil a call. 818 778 2912 Tell him Rich referred you. I already gave him the heads up so he is sympathetic to you and other guys waiting forever.

xxlt250rxx

First Name
P.H.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004F150
Like you guys my truck is supposed to be built this week. See my replies above. I just checked the tracking website, and it went from "in process" to " We're sorry. We are unable to process this Order. Please enter a valid Ford Order/VIN. ". Anybody else getting that message?

OscarMike128

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
17 Ford F-150 XLT sport, 24 Ford F-150 Lariat
Occupation
Project Manager
Like you guys my truck is supposed to be built this week. See my replies above. I just checked the tracking website, and it went from "in process" to " We're sorry. We are unable to process this Order. Please enter a valid Ford Order/VIN. ". Anybody else getting that message?
The tracker is currently down for everyone.

Sponsored

OP
OP
ThumperF150

ThumperF150

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 F150 RCSB 4X4
Occupation
Unemployed
OK we are half way through the week. Has anyone here received notice that their truck has moved from In Production to Built?

OP
OP
ThumperF150

ThumperF150

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 F150 RCSB 4X4
Occupation
Unemployed