First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Agate Black Tremor
Occupation
Healthcare IT/Property Management
It just bothers me because even in the ordering system it says "Unique Sport Cloth" for 401a. In the other thread, where people are posting the dealer stock Tremor's with stickers, I noticed a few 401As and at the top they also say "Unique Sport Cloth".

I'm with you guys, I hope its all a mistake and they have the trimmed seats. But I have a bad feeling in my gut the B&P images are wrong.

The contact I have whom I posed the question to said he has not been back to the office yet and is in DC this week. He said maybe next week.

Antimatter Tremor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Its Ford's "premium alternative" to leather. Decent stuff , actually.
It just bothers me because even in the ordering system it says "Unique Sport Cloth" for 401a. In the other thread, where people are posting the dealer stock Tremor's with stickers, I noticed a few 401As and at the top they also say "Unique Sport Cloth".

I'm with you guys, I hope its all a mistake and they have the trimmed seats. But I have a bad feeling in my gut the B&P images are wrong.

The contact I have whom I posed the question to said he has not been back to the office yet and is in DC this week. He said maybe next week.
I honestly don't see either of them being any different than XL or XLT Sport cloth other than orange stitching and Tremor logo on the 401a

Sponsored

LeadfootTREMOR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Powerboost
I honestly don't see either of them being any different than XL or XLT Sport cloth other than orange stitching and Tremor logo on the 401a
I think so too, reason being ford is not going to make the 401a seats different but not too different since that would cost more money.

If I don't like it I will just upgrade to 402a/aftermarket. Mine is pretty much a fully loaded 401a

IconicTremor

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Agate Black Tremor
Occupation
I think so too, reason being ford is not going to make the 401a seats different but not too different since that would cost more money.

If I don't like it I will just upgrade to 402a/aftermarket. Mine is pretty much a fully loaded 401a
Same. I am actually OK if it has the orange stitching and Tremor logo. Even if its 100% sport cloth, I'm actually fond of the sport cloth. That is what is shown in the 401A B&P Images. If its what the B&P shows on the standard version which is just the all black seat with maybe stitching, I'll probably entertain the idea of katskins right out of the gate. I guess we will just wait and see.

Antimatter Tremor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Same. I am actually OK if it has the orange stitching and Tremor logo. Even if its 100% sport cloth, I'm actually fond of the sport cloth. That is what is shown in the 401A B&P Images. If its what the B&P shows on the standard version which is just the all black seat with maybe stitching, I'll probably entertain the idea of katskins right out of the gate. I guess we will just wait and see.
That's exactly what I think you're going to see.

WhiteyTremor

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford focus, Gen1 Toyota Tundra
Occupation
First responder
Does anyone know if the 402A comes with the charging pad in the console? Can’t find it stated anywhere.
I haven't seen anything anywhere about a charging pad. Doesn't really make sense why they wouldn't have one when the raptor high package does.

Sponsored

gb1194

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
Occupation
Nuke Plant Operator
The Lariat has it too! Hopefully it comes with it.

IconicTremor

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Agate Black Tremor
Occupation
Saw this floating around in a video on Facebook. Those appear to be 401a seats!

Ford F-150 401A Interior specifics CA0F4D7C-9637-42B4-9F21-998722E2A484

OP
OP
Timsvtgen1

Timsvtgen1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Bronco Spt BL , '21 Tremor Ordered
Good Job @IconicTremor ! That’s all I need to see, looks great.
Sponsored

Last edited: