4/26 Build Week

cghall77

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Any one else jump the gun and now have deliveries like its Christmas? ?

Mats have arrived. Gatorback mud flaps and hood deflector to be here tomorrow. Bedrug bed mat next week. Truck cap is also supposed to be here next week. Wheel well liners next week too.

Still trying to figure out if I want to level it but not something I will do right away, just want to hit the 1500km so we can tow, will worry about esthetics later.

Ford F-150 4/26 Build Week 20210527_152446
Sponsored

maverick

First Name
Mav
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
Build date of April 30, ETA of June 2, now joined the 10/31 club.

My options now are to buy something else to tow my trailer or cancel all my summer plans. Tough pill to swallow when I ordered this truck at the beginning of February.

cghall77

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Build date of April 30, ETA of June 2, now joined the 10/31 club.

My options now are to buy something else to tow my trailer or cancel all my summer plans. Tough pill to swallow when I ordered this truck at the beginning of February.
With my luck, I'd cancel the order and see it for sale on the lot the next day. ?

mattchops

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat
With my luck, I'd cancel the order and see it for sale on the lot the next day. ?
Same lol. It's hard to decide what to do. I found a really similar truck 1.5 hours from where I live that I'm going to check out this weekend, if it's still available. I'll likely just get that and cancel my order if it's good to go. I'm sure these trucks really won't take until October to show up, but like y'all I need one before then.

nukedukem

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Truck was delivered to dealer today. I just wanted to throw in some details in case it might help anyone. First of all, my truck is missing those same 4 modules in ETIS, I don't think that site is any indication of what chips may or may not be missing from your vehicle.

My tracker has been stuck on 'awaiting shipment' since 05/02 until it suddenly changed to delivered today. My ETA was originally 05/28, but was pushed out to 06/27 and it was still delivered before the original ETA of 05/28.

Sponsored

molf21

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat Powerboost Hybrid
Occupation
Electrical and Instrumentation Technician

mattchops

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat
Truck was delivered to dealer today. I just wanted to throw in some details in case it might help anyone. First of all, my truck is missing those same 4 modules in ETIS, I don't think that site is any indication of what chips may or may not be missing from your vehicle.

My tracker has been stuck on 'awaiting shipment' since 05/02 until it suddenly changed to delivered today. My ETA was originally 05/28, but was pushed out to 06/27 and it was still delivered before the original ETA of 05/28.
What was your build date?

molf21

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat Powerboost Hybrid
Occupation
Electrical and Instrumentation Technician
My delivery date just went from 8/20 to 10/31 and my window sticker link doesn't work anymore! Build week 4/25. WOW!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

succeed23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
I haven't posted news of hope in awhile. I decided to stop checking my tracker daily lol. Today I actually deleted all the various tracker bookmarks I have saved. Here's some hope:

CNBC is reporting that the chip shortage is starting "level off" for the auto industry. Shares of Ford, GM, and Stellantis* have increased today on that news. GM announced today that they're opening up 5 of the plants they shutdown due to the chip shortage. It seems we're turning the corner. As I mentioned before, try to focus more on preparation for your truck's arrival (e.g., getting quotes for mods then saving that money each pay period, buying accessories, etc). We'll all still have fun this summer; with or without our trucks! Hold the line. Lol

Sponsored

Niterider

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150
Occupation
factory worker
I haven't posted news of hope in awhile. I decided to stop checking my tracker daily lol. Today I actually deleted all the various tracker bookmarks I have saved. Here's some hope:

CNBC is reporting that the chip shortage is starting "level off" for the auto industry. Shares of Ford, GM, and Stellantis* have increased today on that news. GM announced today that they're opening up 5 of the plants they shutdown due to the chip shortage. It seems we're turning the corner. As I mentioned before, try to focus more on preparation for your truck's arrival (e.g., getting quotes for mods then saving that money each pay period, buying accessories, etc). We'll all still have fun this summer; with or without our trucks! Hold the line. Lol
Great, then that probably means that anyone that hasn't had a truck built yet will likely get theirs still long before we see ours.

Ford F-150 4/26 Build Week 93CCE604-A1CC-47A8-A452-DA9F2A664DD9

cghall77

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150

While trying to stay optimistic, the dealer told me today there are are 27,000+ trucks with missing chips. If the chip shortage is coming to a leveled off state, let's get those trucks sitting in lots delivered, flagged as a priority then worry about new builds. Pipe dream, I know. Working in manufacturing and an avid investor, I know one of the key metrics is asset utilization, keeping those lines running, but now have a problem with on hand inventory. No way they should be seeing any stock price increase until they have cleared those lots.

Ford4Ever

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 Taurus SEL AWD, 21 F150 Lariat 502a
It was posted on Blue Oval the other day that the 10/31 dates may be place holder for chips.

Ford4Ever

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 Taurus SEL AWD, 21 F150 Lariat 502a