4/26 Build Week

Milesend

First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 2018
I'm pretty sure the order banks were not even open July 2020. When was the actual date the dealer placed the order? What's your VIN and order number?
My vin is 1FTEW1EP2MFB32454 and order number is 030A... I placed my order at the dealer then but of course I don't know when it actually got inputted. It was right when they were able to start taking orders though, I had them call me the minute the ordering system opened
Sponsored

UNIKRN150

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Pinto SE 4x4
My vin is 1FTEW1EP2MFB32454 and order number is 030A... I placed my order at the dealer then but of course I don't know when it actually got inputted. It was right when they were able to start taking orders though, I had them call me the minute the ordering system opened
Your truck must be parked waiting on parts.
Ford F-150 4/26 Build Week Screenshot (17)

Milesend

First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 2018
Your truck must be parked waiting on parts.
Screenshot (17).png
Thanks for this! I was trying to see where it was but I couldn't find where to look. I guess I'm stuck waiting for those chips like everyone else. If I'm reading that right the order was received anyways until January. Not much I can do at this point I'm guessing..

Sponsored

UNIKRN150

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Pinto SE 4x4

Milesend

First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 2018
I found it here on this forum:
https://www.f150gen14.com/forum/pages/tracker/

But oddly enough, it doesn't come up on Ford's site which it should. That's concerning and I would ask your dealer about that:
https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/

Sometime you have to pester these people to get them to get off their asses.
Oh I've been calling them twice weekly, I'm positive they hate me at this point but that's their problem lol. They said it doesnt show on the Ford tracking site because it's a Canadian order and sometimes they don't register on there, I had tried there in the past and it never showed which is why I didn't know how others were finding that info... now I know!

UNIKRN150

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Pinto SE 4x4
Oh I've been calling them twice weekly, I'm positive they hate me at this point but that's their problem lol. They said it doesnt show on the Ford tracking site because it's a Canadian order and sometimes they don't register on there, I had tried there in the past and it never showed which is why I didn't know how others were finding that info... now I know!
Your truck went into production on the day I placed my order.
Mine is scheduled to go into production on June 7.

Post pictures when you get your truck!

Broccoli Rob

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Ford Fusion Titanium Hybrid
I've seen other members of this and the other forum from Canada with the same issue, I don't know how/why this forum's tracker can find them while the Ford one can't, but that's been the case it seems

Sponsored

UNIKRN150

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Pinto SE 4x4
MAKE... your dealer get you a print out from HIS Dealer site. Mine did, it looks like this... (Show him this if he plays dumb!)

Ford F-150 4/26 Build Week F150 order

OP
OP

spectre446

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Wrangler
When are y’all going to say screw it and buy one off the lot? I think if my ETA goes to August I’m going to cancel and get one as close as I can find to what I ordered.
1. There's no stock to buy
2. I'm gonna get charged an arm and a leg compared to the deal I haggled for on my order.
3. I'm stuck waiting for my truck whether it comes June or September

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda Protege, Ford F-150
@Knickell what dealer did you go with? I'm trying to confirm the shipping company for the Central Florida area. Assuming you got an update from Pioneer74, would you mind posting the last screenshot he gave you before delivery?

It’s deep in my photo roll. But off the top of my head, I know the shipping rail company was Norfolk Southern. I made a whole thread on how to track your rail car when you get to that point.

I went with Greenway Ford in Orlando. They by far had the best deal when I was shopping, and accepted Ford X-Plan too.

Let me know if you have any other questions, I’d be happy to try and help!

Pete6114

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150, 2023 Lincoln Aviator
Occupation
Retired Ford employee
I'm getting a total of $5k off my order, on top of my retiree discount but those incentives are gone except for 1k here in Ontario at the moment and 1.49 financing. Don't think we'll be seeing any significant incentives till things are back to normal. I'm waiting for now, but might change my mind when the Tremor order-bank opens up

Milesend

First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 2018
Your truck went into production on the day I placed my order.
Mine is scheduled to go into production on June 7.

Post pictures when you get your truck!
I will for sure! I keep looking at the little graphic on that order page getting excited lol
Sponsored