wantavant

wantavant

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Agate Black Lariat Sport
Thank you! Yeah I kept it at 1.5” level in front. Still like a little rake and hate when the front looks nose high.
Sponsored

PowerBoostSoCal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariet Powerboost
Very nice ride mate! Love the wheels too
I had those tires on too for a few months, Excellent performance on and off-road but man did they hum :(
I have the AT3 Toyos (3rd set on three different trucks) - AMAZING, very quiet, nice ride and the Snow Flake rating is real - they easily claw through 6 to 10 inches of snow (set 4WD in snow mode) without any problem. Was really funny to see guys in their new Rams and GMs sliding all over the mountain roads - their 4WD was probably good, but their tires were shite!

PowerBoostSoCal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariet Powerboost
Picked up from Granger about 2 months ago....got busy with mods and got it all finished up. Thanks for looking!

20x9.5 +25 custom Vossen HF6-1 satin black wheels with Toyo Open Country RT 285/60 20

Bilstein 5100 leveling shocks front and rear, front is set to 1.5” of lift

Bakflip MX4S Tonneau cover

Ford OEM bed mat

Ford OEM rear wheel liners

Husky x-act contour floor mats front and rear

OEM Ford painted Lariat grille and side vents

Auto start/stop eliminator

OCDplug B pillar protection film

OCDplug matte screen protector

Graphene ceramic coating

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg
Did you install the leveling kit yourself? If so, how difficult (be honest) was it to do? My 2023 is almost the same as yours - but FX4, power running boards and maybe a couple of other bits - great truck!

OP
OP
wantavant

wantavant

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I did not install mine myself. I have a good friend that has a suspension shop. I have done it before and have quite a bit of experience but at 45 years old I don’t want to roll around on the garage floor anymore. Lol. The hardest part would be compressing the spring and I just didn’t want to mess with it.

Darthf150

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 lariat sport
Occupation
Window tinter
Looks awesome! I just pick mine up the other day! How do you like the back flip cover?

Ford F-150 2023  Agate Black Lariat Sport build 20231101_172545

Sponsored

OP
OP
wantavant

wantavant

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Looks awesome! I just pick mine up the other day! How do you like the back flip cover?

20231101_172545.jpg
Thank ya, you have great taste sir!! Looks damn good! As far as the cover goes it works great and I always used to go with access roll up covers, but this one does the job and is a lot easier to roll and unroll. Oh, hurry up and get some new shocks, things are way too floaty with the stock shocks.

Darthf150

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 lariat sport
Occupation
Window tinter
Thank ya, you have great taste sir!! Looks damn good! As far as the cover goes it works great and I always used to go with access roll up covers, but this one does the job and is a lot easier to roll and unroll. Oh, hurry up and get some new shocks, things are way too floaty with the stock shocks.
Oh yeah she's super floaty lol

musman

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 , 2022 Edge ST, 2017 Shelby GT350
Thank you! Yeah I kept it at 1.5” level in front. Still like a little rake and hate when the front looks nose high.
Nice ride 👍 What motor does it have ?
I have a set of 5100’s sitting in the garage and will tackle this project in the near future.

Just wondering if i should set the height at 2’’ since yours still has a rake with 1 1/2 .

I have a ´21 XLT FX4 2,7L.

OP
OP
wantavant

wantavant

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nice ride 👍 What motor does it have ?
I have a set of 5100’s sitting in the garage and will tackle this project in the near future.

Just wondering if i should set the height at 2’’ since yours still has a rake with 1 1/2 .

I have a ´21 XLT FX4 2,7L.
I have the 2.7 as well, so I would say for sure set yours at 2”.

Sponsored

OP
OP
wantavant

wantavant

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Yep thanks. What’s your fuel average so far with the 2.7L ?
Honestly I don’t pay much attention. I don’t drive it a whole lot and that’s one thing I hate about buying new trucks. Feel like they are so expensive I don’t want to drive it, just want to drive my beater civic and leave the truck in the garage clean. 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️
Sponsored