Sponsored

2022 F150 Lariat with ICON Stage 2 Level on 34.5s

Csvt18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 f150 SCEW (current), 2022 f150 (ordered)
The shop that installed it told me the lift out of the box made the truck sit lower than stock. They adjust them to have close to 2" of threads showing, which was equivalent to about 2.25" of lift. I currently still have about 1" of rake at this setting.
Do you have max tow? It didn’t look like it.
Sponsored

JacobGW05

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Platinum PB BAP
Correct, I do not have max tow.
How’s the noise coming along? Did you figure out a solution on how to fix the squeak? I’m debating getting a different UCA if nothing fixes it.

OP
OP
ryan_bade

ryan_bade

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat
How’s the noise coming along? Did you figure out a solution on how to fix the squeak? I’m debating getting a different UCA if nothing fixes it.
I did not find a solution. I went to a few suspension shops around town and was told the polyurethane bushings cannot be swapped with rubber bushings because I won't be able to find the exact size needed. I do not want to compromise the safety or quality of the suspension system by switching to a rubber bushing that isn't an exact fit from Icon.

Only other option is to take everything apart and grease the hell out of it. I do not have enough expertise or the tools to take eveything apart and get it back together (not to mention this will likely require an alignment afterwards), so unfortunately I am learning to live with the squeak. I will never buy this set again from Icon and will be extra careful when purchasing UCAs in the future to ensure they are rubber and not polyurethane bushings.

I could care less about Polyurethane bushings for off-roading if it results in a lifetime of squeaking. Overall very disappointed.
Sponsored