Sponsored

MTNMN

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat (2022 F-150 King Ranch On Order)
Hard to get a good shot of the brow. I like the slight arch to it. I have seen some that just go straight across and for me i don’t like that as well.

C6B89AFC-038A-465F-A711-3536C9D3E4A1.jpeg

A3B005E1-C4B8-4682-8505-2B15E89F72CB.jpeg
Curious what the purpose of that is? Just keeping sun out of eyes?
Sponsored

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
302a crew - 6'5" Sport, Max Tow, FX4
Very nice truck. I'm jealous it fits in your garage! haha

OP
OP
Stevenbm99

Stevenbm99

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150
Curious what the purpose of that is? Just keeping sun out of eyes?
Yea it keeps down on glare from the sun…dont really have to use the visor anymore. I never use to like it until i rode in another truck that had it done.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Stevenbm99

Stevenbm99

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150
Yea I think I'm gonna do the 2.5 setting as well. How much does it effect ride quality being on the highest setting? You liking how they feel?
The bilsteins are great. I like it better than stock. My 21 f150 had factory suspension and its night and day. Worth every penny.

crazywayne311

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 SCrew 157" Agate Black Lariat 502A
Occupation
CTMO
just wanted to say, you've done some nice tasteful mods! truck looks great! makes me think i need to reevaluate my tint game. I've gone with ceramic for the front windows and might be doing my back and moonroof afterall.

you painted your power running board? hmm, wish i could just get a damn set of the BAP power boards haha but painting it works. i thought about vinyl but not sure how that will hold up either.

OP
OP
Stevenbm99

Stevenbm99

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150
just wanted to say, you've done some nice tasteful mods! truck looks great! makes me think i need to reevaluate my tint game. I've gone with ceramic for the front windows and might be doing my back and moonroof afterall.

you painted your power running board? hmm, wish i could just get a damn set of the BAP power boards haha but painting it works. i thought about vinyl but not sure how that will hold up either.
Thanks man i appreciate it!

Yea i feel the same about the running boards just use the BAP ones. If you paint them go with something enamel and put a satin clear over it and its held up well so far. I was gonna go the binyl route too until someone mentioned it may get tore up since people could hit it with their feet getting in and out. Just something to consider. Happy modding!

9663mu

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Iconic F150
I have to honest what light cup holder and other areas which they took away from 22 models bugs me! I think you may have pushed me to get it done. Cmon man! 😄

Sponsored

OP
OP
Stevenbm99

Stevenbm99

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150
I have to honest what light cup holder and other areas which they took away from 22 models bugs me! I think you may have pushed me to get it done. Cmon man! 😄
DO IT!!!!

Zyvin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Crew, FX4, Lariat
“you painted your power running board? hmm, wish i could just get a damn set of the BAP power boards haha but painting it works. i thought about vinyl but not sure how that will hold up either.
[/QUOTE]”

I had vinyl for a while on my running boards and it held up well. I decided I wanted them black, so I just removed the chrome trim piece completely. I am sure black vinyl would have been ok too. You do have to tuck it at the top and cut it carefully, so that none of the chrome shows (I did one side twice).

OP
OP
Stevenbm99

Stevenbm99

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150
“you painted your power running board? hmm, wish i could just get a damn set of the BAP power boards haha but painting it works. i thought about vinyl but not sure how that will hold up either.

I had vinyl for a while on my running boards and it held up well. I decided I wanted them black, so I just removed the chrome trim piece completely. I am sure black vinyl would have been ok too. You do have to tuck it at the top and cut it carefully, so that none of the chrome shows (I did one side twice).
[/QUOTE]

It would be nice if they gave you the option to pick which running board you want. Its not line it’s a cbeap option. People like us keep buying them so I guess it really doesn’t matter to ford.

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
302a crew - 6'5" Sport, Max Tow, FX4
How did you trim the air dam?
Sponsored