Aj1737

Aj1737

First Name
Aj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150
Thanks for the reply. It seems like I made a mistake by buying at Planet Ford. Things appear to move faster at nearby Colony Ford. I don’t know much as I am a first time Ford customer entering into Pick Up segment. Do you have 2.7 L engine? That is said to a reason for hold up. It is strange that a call to manufacturer (Ford) refers to a dealer for more information. By the time my truck will be ready it’s almost time for 2023.
@SaCho I am in a similar situation to @Mixxfixx. Ordered mine through Planet Ford early October 2021. Truck is built as of March 15th. Been sitting awaiting shipment since then. I have 3.5 EcoBoost so I guess the 2.7 is not related. Based on what I have been told, our trucks are dumped in a huge lot full of trucks. They will ship once the trucks in front are cleared. Not sure when though :-(
Sponsored

SaCho

First Name
Travel Bug
Threads
Reaction score
Website
travelbug.info
Vehicles
Ford F-150 XLT 2.7L SCREW FX4 2.0kW
Occupation
Social Media, Travel
@SaCho I am in a similar situation to @Mixxfixx. Ordered mine through Planet Ford early October 2021. Truck is built as of March 15th. Been sitting awaiting shipment since then. I have 3.5 EcoBoost so I guess the 2.7 is not related. Based on what I have been told, our trucks are dumped in a huge lot full of trucks. They will ship once the trucks in front are cleared. Not sure when though :-(
Thank you. We all are on the same “Planet”

Coreytrevor

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 f150
My truck has shipped and is scheduled to arrive at dealer may 2-5. Just wondering if anyone has been able to track the rail cars in Canada? I know there is that order trackapp. But not sure if this is only for the US. My truck says it’s delivered by rail.
I would have thought it was to be shipped via convoy as I’m only a couple hours from Dearborn.

thanks for the help

Nickcdn

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat
Canadian Ford Tracker back up. Of course, no change for my 'in production' since April 14 with a blend date of April 21.

Sponsored

Roscopcoletrain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F150 XLT...on order
Funny how it works for some and not others. Went down overnight for me, still not working

SAAUZ

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Current GLK350, MAZDA 3, SportTreck ST251VBH
Occupation
Physiotherapist
My truck has shipped and is scheduled to arrive at dealer may 2-5. Just wondering if anyone has been able to track the rail cars in Canada? I know there is that order trackapp. But not sure if this is only for the US. My truck says it’s delivered by rail.
I would have thought it was to be shipped via convoy as I’m only a couple hours from Dearborn.

thanks for the help

We have almost same ETA, maybe same train. AFAIK, mine is heading to the CN MacMillan railyard in Concord, and then put onto a truck there and delivered to Dealer, about 30 minutes away. Where are you located in Ontario? what is your ramp code?

I've read that it's possible to track CN rail if you have the railcar number and call CN.

Blkphantom

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
On order 2022 F150 screw lariat 502a 5.0
We have almost same ETA, maybe same train. AFAIK, mine is heading to the CN MacMillan railyard in Concord, and then put onto a truck there and delivered to Dealer, about 30 minutes away. Where are you located in Ontario? what is your ramp code?

I've read that it's possible to track CN rail if you have the railcar number and call CN.
What plant is your truck coming from?

carguy20

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 Lariat 502A SPACE WHITE '
Occupation
FINANCE MANAGER
My truck has been sitting at the Toronto rail yard for 7 days awaiting shipping to my dealer 45 minutes away. Absolutely pathetic.

Sponsored

Mixxfixx

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Coming who knows when 202? F150 screw Lariat
Occupation
Professor

SAAUZ

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Current GLK350, MAZDA 3, SportTreck ST251VBH
Occupation
Physiotherapist
My truck has been awaiting shipment from Dearborn since March 15th :(
I have head stories of your journey, man I hope you get yours soon

Walters96

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F-150 (Wrecked), 2022 F-150 Lariat (On Order)

Mixxfixx

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Coming who knows when 202? F150 screw Lariat
Occupation
Professor
@Mixxfixx this totally makes you seems like a local legend “I’ve heard stories of your journey” haha stories to pass on to the grandkids
Lol legend but not in a good way. Going on 14 months now. Was originally told 8-10 weeks haha

my next fight I’m sure is going to be getting the dealer to agree to our original deal. (Like 13k under original msrp and $100 a week lease)

I should write a book

carguy20

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 Lariat 502A SPACE WHITE '
Occupation
FINANCE MANAGER
Lol legend but not in a good way. Going on 14 months now. Was originally told 8-10 weeks haha

my next fight I’m sure is going to be getting the dealer to agree to our original deal. (Like 13k under original msrp and $100 a week lease)

I should write a book
which dealership did you buy from?
Sponsored