2022 F150 Canadian Order Tracking [WARNING: NO POLITICS]

Dhatta

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150 Lariat PB
What's the logic behind not providing people with their vehicles with earlier blend dates... I'm so confused and frustrated. Are we not their customers as well.
Sponsored

Walters96

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F-150 (Wrecked), 2022 F-150 Lariat (On Order)
What's the logic behind not providing people with their vehicles with earlier blend dates... I'm so confused and frustrated. Are we not their customers as well.
No logic…. Not any at all

snopro31

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 F-150 and ordered 2021 f150
I probably have the earliest blend date in this thread. It’s been “built” since last year yet no truck. Seeing blend dates from Jan delivered to the local dealer and sold has me scratching my head.

BigEasy44

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Tremor
Occupation
Welder
I’m out west in BC, still waiting for my 22’ Tremor-402a

Last update I got was from a member on the forum, had him search my vin. Says it was waiting for wiper motor and steering column module. (Chip hold) mentioned it had the spray in and everything else done.

…been a long wait since my Jan 13 blend

Mixxfixx

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Coming who knows when 202? F150 screw Lariat
Occupation
Professor
The logic is it costs ford $5000 a minute to shut a line down. It costs them nothing to have your unfinished truck sit in the lot.

I know it sucks. But that is the logic behind it.

Sponsored

Walters96

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F-150 (Wrecked), 2022 F-150 Lariat (On Order)
Hey folks, looking for someone with a mostly fully optioned Lariat that has a vin and their truck is sitting on a chip hold. Got bored last night a figured out my truck is currently missing a certain module compared to a similar truck that my dealership took delivery of this week. Curious to see if other trucks on “chip hold” are also missing this.. so if someone is willing to share their vin please PM me!

TRACKTOY

First Name
ANDRÉ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 XLT 2017
Occupation
RETIRED
The tracker doesn’t work. Well never has for me. Put your vin after the = sign below. Should work. But really won’t show u much

https://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=
HI FROM QUÉBEC
THANK A LOT i have try the link you give and i got my green window sticker i can read SPÉCIAL ORDER on it and full description of my order. but no more. when i order the 15 november 2021 my dealer give me my VIN one week after with some date 11/02 01/10 01/12
SCHEDULED 02/07 B2 321 RET WIE 157 208 JS HS 8-G 502A I DO'NT KNOW WHAT THIS NUMBER MEAN ?
TRACKTOY

snopro31

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 F-150 and ordered 2021 f150
8 months after ordering. It wasn’t flipped to a 2022. 12 weeks in shipping. It probably was lost. One of the last of not the last customer ordered 2021 is finally at the dealer.

Ford F-150 2022 F150 Canadian Order Tracking [WARNING: NO POLITICS] 69EC9721-43F4-4AB6-94ED-FE8DA28CB1AA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 on order
8 months after ordering. It wasn’t flipped to a 2022. 12 weeks in shipping. It probably was lost. One of the last of not the last customer ordered 2021 is finally at the dealer.
Congrats!

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 on order
Contacted dealer and Ford Canada customer service last week. Dealer gave me the global supply chain BS again and stopped responding to me after I asked "what about others in Ontario/GTA ordering after me, but already taken deliveries". Ford Canada couldn't give me any update.

I know there are people who have waited longer than me. Honestly, my patience is about to run out. Some days I feel like I may just give up, and get a cheap 2-year lease on a Ram. Try my luck with Ford again in 2 years, and hope by then the chip shortage/production delay will be over.

Sponsored

MTNMN

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat (2022 F-150 King Ranch On Order)
Contacted dealer and Ford Canada customer service last week. Dealer gave me the global supply chain BS again and stopped responding to me after I asked "what about others in Ontario/GTA ordering after me, but already taken deliveries". Ford Canada couldn't give me any update.

I know there are people who have waited longer than me. Honestly, my patience is about to run out. Some days I feel like I may just give up, and get a cheap 2-year lease on a Ram. Try my luck with Ford again in 2 years, and hope by then the chip shortage/production delay will be over.
But then you’d drive a ram….

Hungjai

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150
Well...looks like I went from March build date to now April

Let's hope this doesn't go into May :(

Nealek

First Name
Neale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Looks like some positive progress at my Dealer (and Ford I think). They have received some 1/12 and 1/13 blend date trucks, one of which was even a Powerboost. Could it be that ford is starting to work through the backlog? Maybe so. I still don’t have my activate button yet, but I’m not sure how much that matters. My blend was 1/20 and it’s a fully loaded Lariat Powerboost. Fingers crossed. For anyone west of the GTA, trucks are leaving Dearborn and arriving at the dealer same day.

Deleted member 10283

HI FROM QUÉBEC
THANK A LOT i have try the link you give and i got my green window sticker i can read SPÉCIAL ORDER on it and full description of my order. but no more. when i order the 15 november 2021 my dealer give me my VIN one week after with some date 11/02 01/10 01/12
SCHEDULED 02/07 B2 321 RET WIE 157 208 JS HS 8-G 502A I DO'NT KNOW WHAT THIS NUMBER MEAN ?
TRACKTOY
Can't tell you what ALL of that means but this is what I know:

W1E : Model Code
157: Wheel Base - 6.5' Bed
502A: You ordered the 502A package

I would call your dealer and ask them to send you a screen shot of their Vehicle Visibility Report. Then post it here and someone will be able to give you more insight.

Are you able to pull up your window sticker?

Deleted member 10283

Sorry in advance for the rant:

It really bothers me that despite not having any cars to sell, dealerships refuse to be proactive with their clients. Case in point, I have initiated every single communication with my dealer. It isn't like I harass them every week - I typically wait 2 weeks to ask for another update. I know some people who call/text/email their dealer multiple times each week.

Car dealership are sales organizations and their process leaves much to be desired.

I have also confirmed today that I know more about this process than my sales rep. When I asked how trucks are typically sent to his dealership, he said he "thinks" they ship via Rail to a yard in Scarborough before being put on a truck to Brampton. Looking at the Cassens site and tracking the dealer receipts for the last two months, all but one shipment has come by truck straight from Dearborn. Only once did it originally ship via Rail to a yard in London before going the rest of the way by truck.

If I were in my sales rep's shoes, I would want to know every last detail so that I can be well informed and give my clients the best and most up to date information.

Instead, all he says is, "I will let you know as soon as your truck is delivered!" The irony is, because Cassens allows you to track delivery receipts, I'll know when it's going to get delivered before he does.

While I understand he can't know exactly when my truck will ship, he could reach out once a week - even if it's just to say, "no status change. I'll keep checking my reports and get back to you next week."

Perhaps I'm expecting too much. But I think not.
Sponsored