Sponsored

LTDXLT

First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Space White F150 XLT
Took delivery of my XLT yesterday. First F-150! 2" leveling kit with Ford Performance 22s on Nitto Terra Grappler G2. 285X50X22. Went the aftermarket leather route and I think it turned out pretty good. Matched the factory stitching. Traded for this Ford from a 2019 RAM Limited. Although the RAM had a few more bells and whistles I'm really enjoying the XLT more. The larger horizontal screen > the larger vertical screen in the RAM, IMO. Need to work on badges this week. Trying to decide if I go black or space white. Love the this forum.

frontfull.jpg

frontwheel.jpg

rearquarter.jpg

interior2.jpg

interior1.jpg
very nice! If you get a chance will you post a side shot of the truck?
Sponsored

SEWHAT

First Name
Cris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 F150 Lariat - Space White
We picked up our Space White on 11/26, and I immediately hit the forums for wheel options. Ran across yours and ran to the dealer to order them, lol. Tires are dam near impossible to find so we had slim pickings! Went with the 22 Ford Performance wheels and Toyo Open Country AT3 305/45/22. They should be here next week but I'm questioning the tire size now. What kind of MPG are you getting with those 22s? Can you show me some more side shots of the truck?

OP
OP
Mtrask

Mtrask

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Here's a side shot. A little snowy today. I removed my oem running boards and put on the automatic ones. I'm getting around 16-18 mpg. Share a picture when you get done I think the 305s will look nice.

Ford F-150 2021 XLT FX4 Space White Leveled w/ Ford Performance 22" Wheels on Nitto Terra Grappler G2 + Aftermarket Leather ford 1

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Here's a side shot. A little snowy today. I removed my oem running boards and put on the automatic ones. I'm getting around 16-18 mpg. Share a picture when you get done I think the 305s will look nice.

ford 1.jpg
Truck looks great! Beautiful picture.

SEWHAT

First Name
Cris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 F150 Lariat - Space White

ford 1.jpg

Got them on today! Needs a good wash but they look amazing. Very happy with these tires. They are surprisingly smoother and quieter than what it came with.
Ford F-150 2021 XLT FX4 Space White Leveled w/ Ford Performance 22" Wheels on Nitto Terra Grappler G2 + Aftermarket Leather 270963011_505075840864887_3731515931212645005_n
Ford F-150 2021 XLT FX4 Space White Leveled w/ Ford Performance 22" Wheels on Nitto Terra Grappler G2 + Aftermarket Leather 269953845_1267965367023072_3332026749278183001_n

Sponsored

Dfc41889

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
20 Sierra AT4 HD (Trade) - 22 F150 Plat (Ordered)
Occupation
Senior Financial Manager - CPA
Took delivery of my XLT yesterday. First F-150! 2" leveling kit with Ford Performance 22s on Nitto Terra Grappler G2. 285X50X22. Went the aftermarket leather route and I think it turned out pretty good. Matched the factory stitching. Traded for this Ford from a 2019 RAM Limited. Although the RAM had a few more bells and whistles I'm really enjoying the XLT more. The larger horizontal screen > the larger vertical screen in the RAM, IMO. Need to work on badges this week. Trying to decide if I go black or space white. Love the this forum.

frontfull.jpg
How much poke do you have with this setup? I was going to do 295/60R20, but I wanted 22" wheels and these wheels look pretty darn good. I am going to paint match and do black lettering on my Platinum as soon as it's built on 3/7. I want some poke, but I don't want like 2" or anything like that.

PDiddy80

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 XLT
Occupation
Landscape Architect

frontfull.jpg

frontwheel.jpg

rearquarter.jpg

interior2.jpg

interior1.jpg
Looks awesome! Did you factor in the new tires with your truck purchase from ford? Do you get a credit for the stock tires?

OP
OP
Mtrask

Mtrask

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Looks awesome! Did you factor in the new tires with your truck purchase from ford? Do you get a credit for the stock tires?
The dealer ordered the wheels and tires and put them on before delivery (as well as the leveling kit). I sold the OEM wheels and tires on my own for $700 in a few days after posting on FB marketpalce. If anyone is in Northern Illinois, check out Bull Valley Ford. Great folks in there

PDiddy80

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 XLT
Occupation
Landscape Architect
The dealer ordered the wheels and tires and put them on before delivery (as well as the leveling kit). I sold the OEM wheels and tires on my own for $700 in a few days after posting on FB marketpalce. If anyone is in Northern Illinois, check out Bull Valley Ford. Great folks in there
Taking to my dealer about doing what you did? You mind sharing how much your level kit ran?

mdomicolo

First Name
Matty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22’ F-150 Lariat 501A
Occupation
Union Electrician

frontfull.jpg

frontwheel.jpg

rearquarter.jpg

interior2.jpg

interior1.jpg
wheels look awesome, just about to order them myself. Was the leveling kit required to avoid rub?
Sponsored