Sponsored

2021 F150 5.5ft Bed BAK MX4 Folding Tonneau Cover 448339

Stage3Motorsports

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 STX CrewCab 4x4
Plenty of these in stock and ready to ship! Message me for forum pricing!

21-22 F150 5.5ft Bed BAK MX4 Folding Tonneau Cover 448339

Ford F-150 2021 F150 5.5ft Bed BAK MX4 Folding Tonneau Cover 448339 {filename}

Highlights:
  • Improves bed security while adding a great look
  • Folding design with low-profile mounting
  • Can fold completely against cab for bed access
  • Heavy-duty composite panels with aluminum exteriors
  • Textured look with matte black finish
  • Easy, drop-in installation
  • Comes with hardware and instructions
  • Backed by a 3-year warranty
Add Security and a Great Look to your F150's Bed with BAK's MX4
The only thing better than giving your 2021-2022 F150's bed some extra security is when you get a great look and near-flawless quality and fit all in one place. The BAK MX4 Series of tonneau cover features a folding design with extremely strong panels that are resistant to damage, tampering, and the weather so that you can keep your truck's bed and any bed-stowed gear and accessories safe and sound. The BAK MX4 features a sleek, low-profile mounting that keeps the top of the cover nearly flush with your F150's bed rails which gives even the most bare-bones F150 an awesome and clean appearance. Each tonneau can fold completely against your F150's cab and leaves the third brake light visible so that you can get full access to your bed in only a few minutes. The MX4 tonneau cover for 2021-2022 F150s drops right onto your truck without the need for any drilling, cutting, or other permanent modifications which makes it a breeze to get the BAK MX4 tonneau cover up and running on your awesome truck build.

Folding Composite Panels with Aluminum Exteriors and Matte Black Finish
Each 2021-2022 F150 BAK MX4 tonneau cover is built incredibly strong and was designed for an excellent fit and function on your F150 build. The tonneau cover is built around a set of folding panels that feature a composite core with aluminum exteriors that give them excellent levels of strength and durability. The panels mount to your truck along a set of rails with a low-profile design and c-clamp mounting system that requires no drilling or permanent modifications to your truck. The paneled sections feature textured surface with a matte black finish that looks great on practically any F150 paint color or styling theme. The tonneau can support up to 300lbs of evenly distributed weight when installed, giving you some options for strapping down larger cargo, if need be. The MX4 tonneau covers come with all their necessary installation hardware and instructions. BAK backs each of their MX4s with a 3-year limited warranty.

Fitment: 2021-2022 F150 with 5.5ft Bed.

For 5.5ft Beds Only: this tonneau cover only fits 5.5ft beds. Versions for 6.5ft beds and 8ft beds are also available.
Sponsored

Ryanhdd

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 150 Crew
Occupation
Audio Producer
I absolutely love mine. Wish I had known to look on the forums before I got mine 6 months ago. Highly recommend this cover.