First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
65 Ranchero, 66 ElCamino, 05 Ranger, and more
Occupation
Maintenance
Got here a full week early. Went from the old 96 to something 25 years younger. Couldn’t be more happy although I’ll miss old Bruce!

Lariat Super Crew Power Boost, fold flat work surface twin panel moon roof 157in wheel base.
Ain’t giving up my 98 Chev k1500
But I will let the Ranger go bye-bye
My XLT was built yesterday and the tracker says 27 days.
Hope it shows up earlier
Sponsored

ford2021

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat Sport
Occupation
sales
Ain’t giving up my 98 Chev k1500
But I will let the Ranger go bye-bye
My XLT was built yesterday and the tracker says 27 days.
Hope it shows up earlier
Mine says 2/7 for delivery. Shipped 1/23, hoping it gets here early. My dealer did say it shows 2/1-2/7 delivery for them. So guessing the tracker shows the worst end of shipping. 2/1 would be super fantastic haha

Flasniper

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2005 Ford F250
Occupation
Management
Received my Window sticker today... Getting closer :cool::cool:
Ford F-150 2021+ F-150 Orders Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!] 1611840449975

Dan M.

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 KR SQ 4X4 PB
Occupation
Retired Army
I checked this morning for my window sticker and mine has also shown up with a build date of Wednesday 3 February.

Sponsored

StangTech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat FX4, 5.0L
After ordering on Sept. 1st I finally got my build date and sticker today!! No snow but I am going to make snow angels on the lawn anyway!!

LOL :D

Looks like 02/01 build.

Ford F-150 2021+ F-150 Orders Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!] Screen Shot 2021-01-28 at 8.42.11 PM

ZWARRIOR

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 Lariat 501A 2.7l
Occupation
Software Engineer
Hello friends!! I am trying to read my window sticker. On the top it says 7-MEMO(9) instead of most that say 9-Normal, what does that mean? Just curious

Ford F-150 2021+ F-150 Orders Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!] image

Rich55Marshall

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Platinum PowerBoost 4X4
Occupation
Retired custom picture framer & Apple Expert
Good morning, Friends -

So, I got an email from my dealer yesterday saying that my truck is "scheduled to be built on February 8th!" I ordered my truck (also using the Costco auto buying program) on December 18th. I'm super happy, but I have so many questions.

1. Will Ford reach out to me with a VIN or do I have to ask my dealer for that? My FordPass app gives me an opportunity to enter my VIN, but I'm not sure whether that would auto-populate direct from Ford.
2. Where can I go to begin tracking my build? I'd imagine build date might be kinda fluid, not to mention getting it trucked from the factory to here in Connecticut.
3. When can I expect to get my window sticker - and how do I get it?

I'm sure there are questions I haven't even thought of yet, and I'm grateful to be part of this community. My first car was a '68 Falcon, my oldest was a '57 T-Bird, and there have been Pintos and a Fairlane and a Mach 1 and a Taurus and a Ranger along the way .... this will be my first F-150 and likely my last new vehicle for a very long time.

TIA.

Sponsored

PGA

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum
Occupation
Retired
Good morning, Friends -

So, I got an email from my dealer yesterday saying that my truck is "scheduled to be built on February 8th!" I ordered my truck (also using the Costco auto buying program) on December 18th. I'm super happy, but I have so many questions.

1. Will Ford reach out to me with a VIN or do I have to ask my dealer for that? My FordPass app gives me an opportunity to enter my VIN, but I'm not sure whether that would auto-populate direct from Ford.
2. Where can I go to begin tracking my build? I'd imagine build date might be kinda fluid, not to mention getting it trucked from the factory to here in Connecticut.
3. When can I expect to get my window sticker - and how do I get it?

I'm sure there are questions I haven't even thought of yet, and I'm grateful to be part of this community. My first car was a '68 Falcon, my oldest was a '57 T-Bird, and there have been Pintos and a Fairlane and a Mach 1 and a Taurus and a Ranger along the way .... this will be my first F-150 and likely my last new vehicle for a very long time.

TIA.
1. No, Ford will not contact you, you need to call your dealer and he has it in his system.
2 .Once you have your vin there is a tracker on this forum or Ford has one. Either one you choose remember they are not keep up to date daily.
3. From most comments here, the window sticker usually shows 5-7 days prior to production. Again you need your vin to obtain the window sticker.

brnt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Lariat
Dealer texted that I got a build date! 2/11 (week of 2/8). Tracker still shows "In Order Processing" but just knowing a date helps keep me happy :cool:

satexas

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 PB 2021 L502a
My baby got shipped!!!!! It's been "in production" all week, and today it popped up as SHIPPED on the 28th (yesterday) and that it was built on the 26th.

Lariat, PBoost, SCREW, Anti-Matter Two-Tone, 502a

https://www.f150gen14.com/forum/pages/tracker/?VIN=1FTFW1CD1MFA91554

I've got my ArmorFlex Tennau cover, Husky Liners, Shorty-Antenna, RBP 94R Rims, Nitto Ridge Grapplers ready to go!

Bryan Simon

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
65 Ranchero, 66 ElCamino, 05 Ranger, and more
Occupation
Maintenance
My baby got shipped!!!!! It's been "in production" all week, and today it popped up as SHIPPED on the 28th (yesterday) and that it was built on the 26th
Kool—who did you order thru?

I went thru Northside ( Bought my 05 Ranger there)
My new truck crossed the finish line on the 25th and has an ETA of 2-22.
Not fair, fella!
Kansas City is just up the road a few hours.

At any rate—-Congratulations

imgone10

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
07 FJ Cruiser, 15 TRD Pro 4Runner, 2021 Lariat.
Occupation
Construction / US Army 84-96
Mine has been in transit for a week, the estimated delivery date was the first week of February. My dealer called to night and said that the date was changed to first week in March on Wednesday, he waited till to day to see if it changed before calling me. He said it is sitting in a rail yard in New York state.:mad::mad::mad:
Sponsored