First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 F150 LARIAT FX4 (Ordered)
Occupation
IT, Dog Musher
Orfered 702a on Sept. 28 '23 with build and blend Jan. 19th '24. Tracker has not provided any updated info since Jan. 19th. Thanks for the info on Long McArher's Livestream. I'll check it out tonight!
Oh man, well I guess I don't feel so bad now. I placed my order 12/14. I heard there was some part that was bad and they were doing a QC check on everything. I can't 100% confirm this, but saw it mentioned on another forum. Who knows anymore with Ford. Been a Ford fan for many years and becoming pretty frustrated with them. Once the Truck gets scheduled I will be happy as a Pig in s*** and Ford will be back in my good graces. :LOL:
Sponsored

SingleSpeed427

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 RAM REBEL (every option)
Keeping the thread alive... Here's my Job 2 re-order. :)

I think this might be a "rare" spec.. pretty excited! End of April is my b-day... would be a nice present to get by then. ;)

Ford F-150 2021+ F-150 Orders Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!] 730653936 - Copy

Sponsored

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Teacher
I was wondering if you cancel an order for a 2024, will you get notification from FORD? I cancelled an order a week ago and never heard back from my dealer (which is weird... they are usually really responsive). But would Ford send me a cancellation order?

OscarMike128

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
17 Ford F-150 XLT sport, 24 Ford F-150 Lariat
Occupation
Project Manager
I was wondering if you cancel an order for a 2024, will you get notification from FORD? I cancelled an order a week ago and never heard back from my dealer (which is weird... they are usually really responsive). But would Ford send me a cancellation order?
Lots of times your dealership will just take the order as a lot order then. Unless it’s a special allocation they were just bring it in anyways to sell to someone else.

jp1450

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 F150 King Ranch PB / 2013 F150 King Ranch EB
Occupation
Retired
Lots of times your dealership will just take the order as a lot order then. Unless it’s a special allocation they were just bring it in anyways to sell to someone else.
Yep. I asked my dealer the same question and he said they would just put the truck I ordered in their inventory and sell it off the lot.

Dakar09

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'20 FPace SVR, '50 Ford F-1, '65 Ford Galaxie 500
Placed my order last week. Here's my build sheet.

Ford F-150 2021+ F-150 Orders Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!] 2024 F150 Lariat Build Sheet_redact

SingleSpeed427

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Placed my order last week. Here's my build sheet.

2024 F150 Lariat Build Sheet_redact.jpg
I see you have the BAP on there.. It'll be interesting to see how delayed yours is, even though you didn't get the PAT.

Sponsored

Dakar09

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'20 FPace SVR, '50 Ford F-1, '65 Ford Galaxie 500
I was thinking the same thing. I've been following along here for a while and noticed that the materials for the BAP can be rate limiting. I avoided the PAT altogether to get around that delay, but it looks like I stepped in something else with the BAP.

SingleSpeed427

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I was thinking the same thing. I've been following along here for a while and noticed that the materials for the BAP can be rate limiting. I avoided the PAT altogether to get around that delay, but it looks like I stepped in something else with the BAP.
Yeah.. I'm a PAT holdout (which means I will cancel and wait until fall 2024 to re-order a 2025 if I can't receive the truck by mid-June... pending incentives of course. ;) )

TheDIG

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Ford F150 Lariat
I had no delays with the BAP. I did notice that at least on the XLTs (and probably the others as well) that they no longer come with the Tremor hood as part of it, nor does it come with the black F150 decal on the tailgate stamp..even without the PAT.

Ford F-150 2021+ F-150 Orders Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!] Capture.JPG

SingleSpeed427

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black Accent Package and Pro Access Tailgate (which is now part of the Bed Utility Package on Job 2 orders.)
Sponsored