First Name
Gustavo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 f150
Occupation
Supervisor
Installed the 12" screen on my stx today. Anyone know how to add the pages on the side? Also missing the temp on tje top right. Missing other little things, but will figure those out.

Ford F-150 2021+ F-150 FORScan List / Database / Spreadsheet ? 20211008_153542
Sponsored

ROBB1

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremor
Has anyone successfully changed values in the GWM module? I keep getting the “Service procedure interrupted“ fault.

I believe I am extremely close to cracking the code on activating onboard scales & smart hitch, but writing to the GWM is going to be a requirement best I can tell at this point. The height sensor data needs to be available on the can bus to make this mod possible.

DHBPhoto

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 3.5 Ecoboost
Occupation
Photographer/Filmmaker
One more question: anyone given the "soon eng off" a go? Is this what you change if you want to play music for a while and not have the truck turn off after 10 min?

726-08-01xxxxxxxx**--Time_LSoff_Cfg Time before transition to SOON_ENG_OFF
726-08-02******xxxx--Time_LSoff_Cfg

futuretrunks

First Name
Jewelrean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
honda accord ‘18 ford bronco ‘21
Occupation
manager
Can you do Amber DRL’s with this software?

grrrizo

First Name
Gustavo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 f150
Occupation
Supervisor
I've installed the 12" screen on my 21 stx. The only thing I can't get to work is the factory GPS. The apim recognizes the GPS antenna, because when I disconnect it, forscan gives me a DTC for it. When I click on nav I get the GPS crossed out with a red circle. Any insight in this would be greatly appreciated.

Sponsored

tonesto7

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lariat 502A | 3.5L PowerBoost
Occupation
IT Admin | Software Developer
Has anyone successfully changed values in the GWM module? I keep getting the “Service procedure interrupted“ fault.

I believe I am extremely close to cracking the code on activating onboard scales & smart hitch, but writing to the GWM is going to be a requirement best I can tell at this point. The height sensor data needs to be available on the can bus to make this mod possible.
You should be able to write to GWM. I’ve noticed that it’s picky about which address blocks you can write to.
I’ve also noticed that the recent public FORScan release throws that message on multiple common modules.
Do you mind pm’ing the values you believe will help with the scales and I can compare them to the GWM info I know about.

ROBB1

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremor
You should be able to write to GWM. I’ve noticed that it’s picky about which address blocks you can write to.
I’ve also noticed that the recent public FORScan release throws that message on multiple common modules.
Do you mind pm’ing the values you believe will help with the scales and I can compare them to the GWM info I know about.
PM sent. Let me know what you think.

Whoskyle

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT
Anyone figure out the spot lights past 5 MPH?

-Pascal

First Name
Pascal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat 502a SuperCrew Loaded
Occupation
General Contractor
Should be under Settings > Vehicle Settings > Windows
It is, the options appeared in my Sync menu but activating the toggle switches still doesn't get the function to work in my case. Can't explain why, I've tried the numeral "as built" way and the more user friendly menu as well. I've got something else holding it back.

Last edited:

-Pascal

First Name
Pascal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat 502a SuperCrew Loaded
Occupation
General Contractor
Folks, is it time to retire my trusty ELM 327 interface?
I've programmed a few things I wanted done in the BDM and APIM but am consistently getting the " Service Procedure Interrupted" error when attempting to write to the DDM and PDM modules.
I wonder if it's but because my interface is an older generation.

Ford F-150 2021+ F-150 FORScan List / Database / Spreadsheet ? IMG_4422

Sponsored

OP
OP
Livnitup

Livnitup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum
So something that has always annoyed me is the time in which the power running boards retract after a door closes. Scenario: I put something in my front passenger area and close that door and walk around to the driver door and by the time I make it there, the running boards are already retracting. Anyways, I found the value in the DSM that increases this time if anyone is interested:

DSM 744-31-01 **xx xxxx xx-- (my default is 07) and seems to correspond to 6-7 seconds so I changed this value to 0B that gives about 10-11 seconds.

Note: programming the DSM in the current public release of FORScan doesn't work but the test version I used today works fine and will be included in the next public version of FORScan. I'm also working on adding a DSM spreadsheet in the coming days.

blind56

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 2.7EB, 2016 WRX
Sorry if it's been asked before, couldn't find anything through a search.

Can I disable TPMS through Forscan? Winter wheels didn't come with TPMS and I'm too cheap to buy sensors...just want the alerts to go away.

OP
OP
Livnitup

Livnitup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum
Sorry if it's been asked before, couldn't find anything through a search.

Can I disable TPMS through Forscan? Winter wheels didn't come with TPMS and I'm too cheap to buy sensors...just want the alerts to go away.
Try this in BdyCM: 726-10-01 xx00 xxxx xx--

OP
OP
Livnitup

Livnitup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum
Using Forscan to disable Auto Start/Stop in PSCM by changing the field to "00--" My as built reads "023B". My assumption is to enter 00 but it won't let me do that so I tried entering "00 followed by 2 dashes. Also did not like that. I then tried "003B", to match the last two as built characters. Can you please confirm exactly what I should be entering in this field? Thanks
The last two values of any address are the checksum denoted by the "--". What you did is fine with the 003B and in the future just ignore whatever you have where the -- (checksum) is because FORScan will correct that value automatically when you write it despite the redundant checksum warning it gives.

OP
OP
Livnitup

Livnitup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum
For anyone who is interested...the checksum is the last two values in any address and is a mathematical sum of all the prior hexadecimal digits in the address. In the example below, the checksum is E8.
APIM 7D0-01-01 0102 0304 05E8
07+D0+01+01+01+02+03+04+05=E8 (hexadecimal addition)

You do not need to know how to compute the checksum when programming because FORScan will automatically calculate it for you and write the correct value and this is why I tell everyone to just ignore the last two values of any address in any module.
Sponsored