12/20/2021 Build Club

Hard2hitnc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F 150 powerboost 4x4
Occupation
Geek Stuff
Just guessing which transport company was delivering the truck, I went to United Road first. I clicked the Delivery Receipt tab. Then entered my VIN. Then the load #, destination, plus the VIN again popped up.

I couldn't figure how to register my email addy so I was only able to see what was in my post.

Try calling 1-800-435-5183 and see if they can give you more info. This is the customer service number. For me they said they are not the actual carriers so they can not give me any other info at this time. Said the dealer should have a rep with more info.
Sponsored

21PBLariat

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 PB Lariat
Is the Ford Tracker website not working for anyone else? I input my information and it goes to a new page but immediately goes back to the login page....

TN Rotty

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Crew Cab Plat 6.5'
Is the Ford Tracker website not working for anyone else? I input my information and it goes to a new page but immediately goes back to the login page....
Never worked for MY 22 that I know of, you are asking specifically about MY 21 look up, yes?

21PBLariat

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 PB Lariat
Never worked for MY 22 that I know of, you are asking specifically about MY 21 look up, yes?
Correct. Also, dumb question, but why does everyone call it 'MY21' or 'MY22'? What is the MY portion or is it as simple as 'mine'?

Not Sure

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 XLT Sport
Occupation
Print
Wow. I just got my window sticker. I haven’t read the last 20 pages on this thread, but the activate button showed up in the app this morning, so I tried the Mach e page, and was astonished to see it suddenly working again.

https://seg.fyi/mache-vin/

Sponsored

21PBLariat

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 PB Lariat
Model Year
lol, thanks.... I've literally been racking my brain trying to figure it out....

Also, one other question. The date at the bottom of my window sticker changed to today from 1-4. Does that mean anything? I know it shipped a couple days ago....

AgieF150

First Name
Rakesh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 & 22F150 limited, 21 Ram 1500 limited EcoDiesel
My truck still waiting to be shipped as of yesterday per dealer?

TN Rotty

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Crew Cab Plat 6.5'
Correct. Also, dumb question, but why does everyone call it 'MY21' or 'MY22'? What is the MY portion or is it as simple as 'mine'?
Model Year
Exactly - Thanks - My old boss would have told me to spell out acronyms at the start of a document rather than relying on everyone to know them. He's right again... ;)
Wow. I just got my window sticker. I haven’t read the last 20 pages on this thread, but the activate button showed up in the app this morning, so I tried the Mach e page, and was astonished to see it suddenly working again.

And Ford is being cute by allowing 2022 trucks to again be "tracked" through the Mach E tracker as if it were a Model T.
lol, thanks.... I've literally been racking my brain trying to figure it out....

Also, one other question. The date at the bottom of my window sticker changed to today from 1-4. Does that mean anything? I know it shipped a couple days ago....
The Window Sticker (also known as a Monroney) updates over days and weeks and so that bottom date will change. It can signify shipping updates (rail to convoy) or something we can't see in the Ford system.

Not Sure

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 XLT Sport
Occupation
Print
Dealer just sent me a text “Produced, Awaiting Shipment”

I have a feeling it was built 12/21, and sat around waiting for wheel well liners :LOL:

Sponsored

Ddm0079

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
My truck is off the rail in Jackson, MS. I complained to the zone manager about them adding $1000 to my order and the dealer is PISSED “i went behind they’re back to higher ups”, looking like they’re going to refuse to sell me the truck…

Hard2hitnc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F 150 powerboost 4x4
Occupation
Geek Stuff
Just got off the phone with Ford Marketing, hoping to get some further fidelity on the tracking. All he could tell me was what I already knew: Truck should be delivered week of 25JAN22.....BUT he was excited to tell me I have a PCO. He did not know what it was and told me to check with dealer.

130 Ghost_Riders

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat PB
My truck is off the rail in Jackson, MS. I complained to the zone manager about them adding $1000 to my order and the dealer is PISSED “i went behind they’re back to higher ups”, looking like they’re going to refuse to sell me the truck…
Guess they can either sell you the truck you ordered or you can go back to the zone manager again if they want to be childish. I have no issue with the dealership making money but as some of my friends have also said they aren’t going to make their quarterly profit off me alone.

Reactions: Txm

Todds67

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Expedition Platinum
Occupation
Landscape business owner

Here's what I got with my VIN, looks like Ford is having fun with their tracking sites!

Ford F-150 12/20/2021 Build Club Screenshot (9)

Todds67

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Expedition Platinum
Occupation
Landscape business owner
I'm assuming the "Delivered" isn't reliable?
Sponsored