Sponsored

12/20/2021 Build Club

fordhouston

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 LARIAT 501A FX4 V8
From what I understand, Codes 1-10 are only able to be assigned by FMC and will place your order at the top of the list to be built as soon as all parts are available.

Codes 11-19 are assigned by the dealer for customer spec orders. There's apparently two platforms which a dealer can place an order, if they place it through WBDO then it is automatically assigned Priority 19.

20-80 are for dealer orders to go on the lot.

That's at least how I read and understood everything when I was looking into it. Hopefully someone more informed that myself will chime in if I'm wrong.
WBDO?
Sponsored

RalpL

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 King Ranch, 601A, PB, 4x2, AMB/SG
Occupation
Retired
Web Based Dealer Ordering system.

Just notified by dealer this evening that my build week was pushed back two weeks from 12/06 to 12/20.

2022 King Ranch
601A Equip
AMB/SG
Chrome Apperance Pkg
3.5L PB
7.2kw PP
BlueCruise
360° Cameras
Adaptive Steering
Moonroof
Interior Work Surface
Max Recline Seats
Trailer Tow Pkg
Tow Mirrors

Ordered 2021 on 9/16, converted to 2022 on 10/1, rcvd VIN on 10/28, Dearborn original build week 12/6, new build week 12/20.

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Not Sure

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 XLT Sport
Occupation
Print
From what I understand, Codes 1-10 are only able to be assigned by FMC and will place your order at the top of the list to be built as soon as all parts are available.
That’s correct, except it’s 1-9 and 10-19. My order was a priority code 10, although idk how much it matters. I don’t entirely understand the system, and I’ve heard it said that those codes only prioritize the order in which each dealer gets their orders… not each of us ordering. So his code 19 could possibly be built before my 10, maybe? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

OP
OP
67440dodge

67440dodge

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 F150 XL on order 67 Dodge Coronet 440
Occupation
Retired
That’s correct, except it’s 1-9 and 10-19. My order was a priority code 10, although idk how much it matters. I don’t entirely understand the system, and I’ve heard it said that those codes only prioritize the order in which each dealer gets their orders… not each of us ordering. So his code 19 could possibly be built before my 10, maybe? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
My new order with Chapman has Code 10 on the DORA, the previous dealer was Code 19, so may be able to gauge how long it takes for VIN's to be issued and build weeks assigned..

One good thing about cancelling with the other place and going thru Chapman, I'm not in the short holiday week build! No starting the party at 8am on Wednesday before the plant shuts down while my truck is on the line! ;)

Last edited:

Sponsored

Big&BadGTA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cars, Trucks/SUVs, and Motorcycles
I've been moved from 12/13 to 12/20, per my dealer.

Nasto

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lariat SuperCrew

Big&BadGTA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cars, Trucks/SUVs, and Motorcycles
I've seen a few builds get bumped to 12/20. It's a short week, too. ?

Yeah, while I am not superstitious, I wasn't crazy for anything with Lucky 13 (like the week). But now, bumped to the week before Christmas Break, my luck, the truck will get started down the line, then sit for 2 weeks, partially built, until the New Year.

Nasto

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lariat SuperCrew
Yeah, while I am not superstitious, I wasn't crazy for anything with Lucky 13 (like the week). But now, bumped to the week before Christmas Break, my luck, the truck will get started down the line, then sit for 2 weeks, partially built, until the New Year.
I'm hoping for a 12/20 or 21 build day.

Txm

First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
19 F150, 22 F150 501 on order.
Occupation
Paramedic
Who knows… I received my build date in about 10 days with a code 19.

Can’t wait to get it but I’m not a patient person and there are several XLTs in the area that are tempting me. I’m trying to hold out for my Lariat ?

Sponsored

Not Sure

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 XLT Sport
Occupation
Print
Who knows… I received my build date in about 10 days with a code 19.

Can’t wait to get it but I’m not a patient person and there are several XLTs in the area that are tempting me. I’m trying to hold out for my Lariat ?
I'm the same. I'm still haggling with a couple dealers over 21's. But I look at it like this... in 5 years, the '22 will be worth more than the '21 just because it's one year newer (well, and a higher trim level in your case). Plus, the 22 will be exactly what I'm looking for. I don't have to compromise on a feature here or there.

22XLT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F150 XLT
Is the customer order number always a four digit code?

I’m getting nothing on that website where you plug in the Vin number.

And I’ve still yet to receive any emails from Ford just shared information from the dealership for my order placed at the dealership on 10/9. .

Not Sure

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 XLT Sport
Occupation
Print
Is the customer order number always a four digit code?

I’m getting nothing on that website where you plug in the Vin number.

And I’ve still yet to receive any emails from Ford just shared information from the dealership for my order placed at the dealership on 10/9. .
I guess that site is down. It tells me to try again in a few days. Try the Mach E lookup. Works for me.

https://seg.fyi/mache-vin/#/details

parkerdog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 f150 UNICORN (rcsb XLT co-pilot 360 assist 2.0)
Occupation
Keeper of the DOG and running with scissors.
I guess that site is down. It tells me to try again in a few days. Try the Mach E lookup. Works for me.

https://seg.fyi/mache-vin/#/details
Will it show you a window sticker? All I can get it to display is the order date and the dealer. When I click on the raw data it's more of the same only with more gibberish.

TN Rotty

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Crew Cab Plat 6.5'
Will it show you a window sticker? All I can get it to display is the order date and the dealer. When I click on the raw data it's more of the same only with more gibberish.
Window stickers generally show up 7-10 days before the truck is scheduled to be built.
Sponsored