Sponsored

10/4 Build Week Club

az27

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
I think yours might be on a chip hold, mine finally shipped out earlier this week.

Or it could be accessories, spray in bedliner, tonneau cover.
Looks like they finally update the Ford tracker status

Ford F-150 10/4 Build Week Club 1636140917831

All other trackers still shows In production or Awaiting Shipment

I checked Palsapp, VIN shows as Pending, not even sure if they will be the shipping company.
Sponsored

Lariata2021

First Name
Johanna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F-150
I think yours might be on a chip hold, mine finally shipped out earlier this week.

Or it could be accessories, spray in bedliner, tonneau cover.
We ordered ours in the middle of June. It was produced August 24th and sat u til October 25th waiting for a chip. It apparently now has the chip but is awaiting shipment…..we are also in BC. I have contacted the dealer but they don’t really have any info. So far this process has been frustrating. I’m understanding but the dates keep changing and no one seems to be able to provide info.

fieldwarrior

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 f150
Looks like they finally update the Ford tracker status

1636140917831.png

All other trackers still shows In production or Awaiting Shipment

I checked Palsapp, VIN shows as Pending, not even sure if they will be the shipping company.
Thats a good sign and great news, Palsapp changed to delivered 2 days after mine was built. So sounds like a end of november delivery fingers crossed......

fieldwarrior

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 f150
We ordered ours in the middle of June. It was produced August 24th and sat u til October 25th waiting for a chip. It apparently now has the chip but is awaiting shipment…..we are also in BC. I have contacted the dealer but they don’t really have any info. So far this process has been frustrating. I’m understanding but the dates keep changing and no one seems to be able to provide info.
Palsapp will not show you delivered if your truck is produced in Dearborn. Your truck is likely on a railcar on its way to BC. You should call you dealer and ask them for details as they have access to a report called "Vehicle Visibility Report". This will show them which railcar # the truck is on. Given your timeframe your truck is likely en-route. I know its frustrating with dealers, but I think they deal with this everyday so they tend to just say yes its on its way or its on a railcar coming here etc..

Last edited:

Lariata2021

First Name
Johanna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F-150
Palsapp will not show you delivered if your truck is produced in Dearborn. Your truck is likely on a railcar on its way to BC. You should call you dealer and ask them for details as they have access to a report called "Vehicle Visibility Report". This will show them which railcar # the truck is on. Given your timeframe your truck is likely en-route. I know its frustrating with dealers, but I think they deal with this everyday so they tend to just say yes its on its way or its on a railcar coming here etc..
Sorry to keep asking questions but just want to make sure :). So mine shows what I have attached below. When I called the dealership on Monday and asked about a railcar # they said that they checked and their system still said awaiting shipment like what mine says. Is there a chance it has shipped and this system isn’t updating? It is coming from Dearborn. Thanks again for your info! Like everyone else we are just super stoked for this truck ?

Ford F-150 10/4 Build Week Club 96FF4D62-2F00-47D4-94A8-8D56AF151948

Ford F-150 10/4 Build Week Club C4BFF98F-FBF1-4465-BB9F-35C03DBF24B9

Sponsored

az27

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Great info. Thanks!

will ping dealer next week to check

Kingtermite

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 King Ranch, 2018 Kia niro
Occupation
Software Dev
ordered f150 platinum with power boost beginning of 8th month roughly have not heard any thing
It took me about 3 months to get a VIN, so don't get too antsy just yet.

az27

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
It took me about 3 months to get a VIN, so don't get too antsy just yet.
Second that.

order in Jan didn’t get VIN until August.

that being said, does that mean your truck rolls into 22MY?

fieldwarrior

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 f150
Sorry to keep asking questions but just want to make sure :). So mine shows what I have attached below. When I called the dealership on Monday and asked about a railcar # they said that they checked and their system still said awaiting shipment like what mine says. Is there a chance it has shipped and this system isn’t updating? It is coming from Dearborn. Thanks again for your info! Like everyone else we are just super stoked for this truck ?

96FF4D62-2F00-47D4-94A8-8D56AF151948.png

C4BFF98F-FBF1-4465-BB9F-35C03DBF24B9.png

Its really hard to say, but maybe just wait till next week and ask the dealer again.

Sponsored

Kingtermite

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 King Ranch, 2018 Kia niro
Occupation
Software Dev
Finally picked up truck yesterday. Kinda overcast and rainy, so the Kodiak Brown looks more black.

Ford F-150 10/4 Build Week Club truck7

Ford F-150 10/4 Build Week Club truck9
Sponsored