First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 PowerBoost Long Bed
Occupation
Commercial Photographer
not a BAP grille. Thats a lariat grille pained gloss black.
That's TRUE.

I figured just saying it was BAP would be easier than the full explanation...but ya caught me! 😂

Here are the details:

Ford Performance has a new full kit for our trucks that you can dealer order. As of now, you cannot separate the kit out, BUT my local dealer had a truck get this package and they did a custom grille with it. We have a good relationship and they know I've been looking for this grille so I was able to snag it.

So it is indeed a Lariat, gloss black painted OEM grill from this Off-Road Black Package that was installed on a truck. So I was able to get the grille only from the complete ordered package. I assume pretty rare to find so I feel grateful.

Side note: This is NOT my local dealer, but here is the package on a truck:

Here are details on the package -

Ford F-150 Front End Friday's - Show those GRILLS! Screenshot 2023-05-22 at 1.32.00 PM

nezff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew 5.0 Space White
Occupation
Firefighter
That's TRUE.

I figured just saying it was BAP would be easier than the full explanation...but ya caught me! 😂
Or you can just buy the emblems for $100 like I did, the grille is only $285 on ebay, and I bought the real OEM BAP heads and tails from a member. The side badges are only like $300. Buy them from ford and you are paying $300 each. Sold my lariat heads and tails to another member. Not sure what that ford performance kit costs, but im sure its ridiculously expensive and overpriced.

ImChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 PowerBoost Long Bed
Occupation
Commercial Photographer
Did you paint the grill yourself or but it aftermarket?
Check out my post about three above this one! Has the answer you're looking for with some details!

Sponsored

SpaceWhiteF150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Or you can just buy the emblems for $100 like I did, the grille is only $285 on ebay, and I bought the real OEM BAP heads and tails from a member. The side badges are only like $300. Buy them from ford and you are paying $300 each. Sold my lariat heads and tails to another member. Not sure what that ford performance kit costs, but im sure its ridiculously expensive and overpriced.
Where can you find the side badges for $300?

Sponsored

nezff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew 5.0 Space White
Occupation
Firefighter

diambo4life

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat Screw 4x4
Occupation
Assassin
An oldie...but a goodie. Wish I had my real camera for this. Only a cell phone pic here.

Ford F-150 Front End Friday's - Show those GRILLS! PXL_20221029_175634219~2
Sponsored