First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2001 F-150 XLT SCab
Occupation
RR
Good morning fellow truck nerds! So as of a few minutes ago, my status has changed on the gen14 tracker from "In order processing" to "In production", although I do not have a window sticker yet. Will share once that is received and whether I get any email notification.

Also for those that were asking about the $3500 credit I had shared last week, it was a seemingly random popup on my dealer's website (Krause Family Ford Woodstock). I haven't seen it since, and they've now updated their site for the holidays, so I'm not sure how to get to it.
Sponsored

OP
OP
GWG

GWG

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep
Mach-e Tracker that was showing me in production is now showing an estimated to be delivered to dealer status. Anyone else with an 11/29 build date seeing that status? Sticker still shows 11/29 blend. This tracker has always been the first to update for me then the others seem to update later.

Last edited:

Sethysan

First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F-150
Occupation
Healthcare
Mach-e Tracker that was showing me in production is now showing an estimated to be delivered to dealer status. Anyone else with an 11/29 build date seeing that status? Sticker still shows 11/29 blend. This tracker has always been the first to update for me then the others seem to update later.
That seems like a positive, I just checked the Mach E tracker and mine just says "In Production" and I don't have a window sticker populated yet.

Velkyrion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Does it show an actual ETA delivery now too? No change on my end, still just In Production, but I've so far been following you by about 24 hrs for everything and have a 11/30 blend. So maybe mine will do the same tomorrow.

OP
OP
GWG

GWG

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep
Does it show an actual ETA delivery now too? No change on my end, still just In Production, but I've so far been following you by about 24 hrs for everything and have a 11/30 blend. So maybe mine will do the same tomorrow.
No just has the NaN error for no value.

Sponsored

Javashot1

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat Super Crew 4x4
Occupation
Warehousing
Question for those with build dates now, was it your dealer that you contacted and/or does that information now populate in all the different "Trackers"?
Email from Ford 11/12 telling me build week scheduled for 11/29. Using MME tracker I found my window sticker Sat morning 11/20 with a blend date of 11/30.

Velkyrion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Question for those with build dates now, was it your dealer that you contacted and/or does that information now populate in all the different "Trackers"?
I had to contact my dealer to get the info, but I did eventually receive the Build Week email from Ford at some point afterward. The trackers do not show any info on build dates or anything, they still just have 1990 placeholder dates for ETA start and ETA end for me. The only change on the trackers has been the status from "In Order Processing" to "In Production" and the Window Stick button now showing an actual window sticker. Other than that, nothing. The only other info on the trackers is my Order date, who my dealer is, and that it's a 2022 F150 order. No specs or other info.

Sethysan

First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F-150
Occupation
Healthcare
Thanks all for your replies! Yeah I got the build week email from Ford, my dealer texted me last week saying no new news, which is a positive in its own right for now.

Maybe if my "build day" is later in the week, Ill continue checking the tracker a hundred times a day and a window sticker will pop up this week, haha wishful thinking.

Eric12775

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 RCSB 2x4 5.0 on order
Occupation
Truck driver
Called my salesman for the weekly update and SHOCKER!! he doesn’t have one. Says my build date is still TBD. But he did get ahold of some inventory manager who supposedly called the KC plant and said my order is still processing. He requested that my next call will be Dec 6th if I haven’t heard anything new from him.

Sponsored

Kirchdc

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'89 Bronco II, '20 Explorer, 3 F150s: 99, 01, 22
Obviously everyone in this group has gotten a build week of 11/29 at some point. Has anyone with 22MY gotten a build day that was changed/moved?

Velkyrion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
I don't know if this counts but my Build Day from the dealer was 12/2 but my window sticker blend date is 11/30.

My understanding is that your Blend Date is when they put your chassis and body on the line to actually be assembled and finished. Meaning it's already been painted by then and everything. So I guess mine got moved earlier slightly?

Hard2hitnc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F 150 powerboost 4x4
Occupation
Geek Stuff
I don't know if this counts but my Build Day from the dealer was 12/2 but my window sticker blend date is 11/30.

My understanding is that your Blend Date is when they put your chassis and body on the line to actually be assembled and finished. Meaning it's already been painted by then and everything. So I guess mine got moved earlier slightly?
When is our build date? Mine was 11/29 but now has changed. The sticker is not showing.

Velkyrion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
When is our build date? Mine was 11/29 but now has changed. The sticker is not showing.

Im not sure I understand what you're asking, we can each have different build dates/blend dates within the week. I don't know if yours is the same as mine. Only your window sticker will have that info.

Hard2hitnc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F 150 powerboost 4x4
Occupation
Geek Stuff
Im not sure I understand what you're asking, we can each have different build dates/blend dates within the week. I don't know if yours is the same as mine. Only your window sticker will have that info.
Oh Ok...I Thought everyone in this post was in the 11/29 build week. When/how did you get your sticker? My VIN was emailed to me, showed a 11/29 build date, but no longer shows.
Sponsored