Z-Plan Documentation

Papa Cherry

First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150
Can someone help me determine if my dealer is playing games and trying to screw me over? I generated a Z-plan PIN through a family member that is a surviving spouse of a Ford retiree that qualifies for the plan. I provided all the required information like social security number and have had the PIN since I placed my order last July. According to the Ford myplan website, all that I need to do is provide the PIN and the last 4 of my social for the dealer to verify that it is legit. Now my dealer is insisting and absolutely adamant that they need me to show them an email confirmation with the PIN on it before they can honor the price. Which is in direct contradiction to what is on the ford webpage about z-plan policies. The problem is my family member who got the PIN for me did it over the phone and claimed to never have gotten any emails. And can’t dig up the email since it was so long ago and they are elderly and unwell. Can dealers ask for this? Or are they trying to weasel out of providing me the z-plan price on my order? I’m trying to work with my family member to get a new PIN and/or call Ford to re-send the email but I’m not 100% sure she’ll be able to do it as she is very sick and in hospice. I thought I was set with the PIN
Sponsored