First Name
Mohammad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
Operator
i did research many time about but nothing , only found full harness halogen to projector headlight and fog lights , so i bought only OEM led fog lights with keeping halogen headlights , i want harness or diy to connect them with the regular halogen harness or if there anyway to connect them ?.
Sponsored

Sneezy

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 XL
I would be curious about this as well. There are several good aftermarket oem looking headlight options available that are plug and play into the standard halogen harness. It would be nice if the fogs were that simple

OP
OP

bojwayes

First Name
Mohammad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
Operator
I would be curious about this as well. There are several good aftermarket oem looking headlight options available that are plug and play into the standard halogen harness. It would be nice if the fogs were that simple
yeahthis is my point i installed Vland aftermarket headlight but i didnt found fog lights , so that i bought OEM fog lights ! But still need help 💔

OP
OP

bojwayes

First Name
Mohammad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
Operator
Or even if i got pin out of OEMfog lights its maybe help me to diy harness , so any advice here ?

SpaceWhiteF150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Just get an h10 plug, so that you can plug the main beam into the existing harness. Then run a wire and fuse tap for your drl if you want it.

Sponsored

OP
OP

bojwayes

First Name
Mohammad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
Operator
Just get an h10 plug, so that you can plug the main beam into the existing harness. Then run a wire and fuse tap for your drl if you want it.
I think u mean h11 , anyway connect to original harness for car then two wires to fog light connector ! Still dont know which pins is for drl or fog light ?!! , also i think drl need relay or resistor !!? Or its easy to connect to battery directly!? Btw i didn have experience with electrcity but am trying

SpaceWhiteF150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
I think u mean h11 , anyway connect to original harness for car then two wires to fog light connector ! Still dont know which pins is for drl or fog light ?!! , also i think drl need relay or resistor !!? Or its easy to connect to battery directly!? Btw i didn have experience with electrcity but am trying
Pretty sure the halegon fogs are h10, just try and find a pin read out. I just looked but can’t find one. Then for the drl run a fuse tap.

OP
OP

bojwayes

First Name
Mohammad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
Operator
I tried to hook wires to check which is ground then only little fog light blinking bust the drl didnt worked !

OP
OP

bojwayes

First Name
Mohammad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
Operator
Its solved. 👍🏻 fogs have 4 pins , from left pins ( drl1 -fog-drl2-ground) , the 2 drl’s pins connect to resistor then one wire from resistor to source (+) , the fog and ground connect to exist harness .
Sponsored