• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Arizona WTB: Raptor / BAP Hood with Vents

motivology

First Name
DK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Platinum Powerstroke
Occupation
Realtor / Entrepreneur
I've been on a look out for Raptor or BAP hood with vents - preferably in star white metallic. Thought I'd post a thread on here to see if anybody is parting one. I prefer Raptor over BAP but I will consider BAP.

I'm in AZ. If you're selling one, PM me picture & price shipped to Scottsdale, AZ.

-DK

Edit: Admin, I just realized there is a WTB section. If you need to move this, that is fine by me. I think I would have better luck in this section.
Sponsored

OP
OP
motivology

motivology

First Name
DK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Realtor / Entrepreneur
Did you ever find these ? 2 different parts correct ?
Yes - they are two different hoods (look at the vents, that's how you know).

Found quite a few of Raptor hoods without vents on eBay but when you buy vents separately, they're $$$. Either I will wait for a discount or get the balls to pony up the dough. Don't see any BAP hoods on there though.

Are you on the hunt for these two, or have one for sale?

At this point, I am prioritizing on how I want to spend my money. This is not top priority as I am working on getting a lift, AT tires, & new wheels at the moment.

-DK

9663mu

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Iconic F150
Yes - they are two different hoods (look at the vents, that's how you know).

Found quite a few of Raptor hoods without vents on eBay but when you buy vents separately, they're $$$. Either I will wait for a discount or get the balls to pony up the dough. Don't see any BAP hoods on there though.

Are you on the hunt for these two, or have one for sale?

At this point, I am prioritizing on how I want to spend my money. This is not top priority as I am working on getting a lift, AT tires, & new wheels at the moment.

-DK
I would love to get my hands on a BAP/TREMOR hood but no luck. I cant even confirm the correct PN for the hood.

OP
OP
motivology

motivology

First Name
DK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Realtor / Entrepreneur
I would love to get my hands on a BAP/TREMOR hood but no luck. I cant even confirm the correct PN for the hood.
Right, for some reason - they are hard to find.

-DK

Sponsored

Rodoni

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 F150 Platinum
Occupation
FF/P
Just saw a star white BAP hood on eBay for like 695 + 200-250 shipping. The place has a bunch of OEM take Offs

Rodoni

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 F150 Platinum
Occupation
FF/P
OP
OP
motivology

motivology

First Name
DK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Realtor / Entrepreneur
Still on the hunt for BAP hood, preferably white.
Sponsored