Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Plat
Occupation
Coffee
Received today from dealer
Estimated Build Date 06/21/2021
Order date 02/19/21.

Plat 3.5L 4x4 smoked quartz Carmelo, max tow, 2k, spray in bedliner, max recline, work surface

I'm thinking it will land from planet ford mid August. Anyone have a more positive outlook than me?
Sponsored

jpmtz

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
f150
Received today from dealer
Estimated Build Date 06/21/2021
Order date 02/19/21.

Plat 3.5L 4x4 smoked quartz Carmelo, max tow, 2k, spray in bedliner, max recline, work surface

I'm thinking it will land from planet ford mid August. Anyone have a more positive outlook than me?
My personal outlook is not necessarily positive, in that if I get my truck before Christmas I'll be happy.

Its just that it seems that from everything on these forms suggest that Ford is all over the place with trying to get these truck built.

Curiously: I ordered my truck March 29 (3.0 diesel, 4x4, etc.) and today got an email saying I had a VIN# and build week of 5/17. So, I ordered after you, and get a build date before you???

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150XLT Sport
i ordered Feb 3/21 and have no information. no vin nor build date and im A plan...
My personal outlook is not necessarily positive, in that if I get my truck before Christmas I'll be happy.

Its just that it seems that from everything on these forms suggest that Ford is all over the place with trying to get these truck built.

Curiously: I ordered my truck March 29 (3.0 diesel, 4x4, etc.) and today got an email saying I had a VIN# and build week of 5/17. So, I ordered after you, and get a build date before you???
i ordered my truck Feb 3/21 and have no information yet. no vin nor build date and i am A plan

TheGoodLife

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None yet

I ordered Sept 30, got vin in Jan, went into production Feb 15, and it remains in production with no end in sight. No idea when it will arrive. My guess is that it will be at least 8 months from ordering to arrival. Crazy aggravating, and worsened by the lack of transparency or communication from Ford. Others have ordered and received their truck since mine went into production. It makes no sense and I don’t think we’ll find much rhyme or reason to Fords decision making process.

My suggestion is that if you want a truck but don’t have a deadline, maybe wait for a special order Ford. If you need a truck soon, I’d look for a truck on a lot or go with another brand. It just is what it is right now.