Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 lariat
Occupation
Sub station operator
  • Banned
My dealer gave me a VIN for a build and order number. When I use the tracker it says "can't retrieve vehicle" anyone know what this means??
Sponsored

MadManMoon

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 F-150, '21 MME GTPE, '07 GT500
It's been that way for all 2022s so far as we can tell. Only way to track status is to talk directly to the dealer - they have 24/7 access to the Vehicle Visibility reporting system that shows the latest status and the exact date of each status change. If you ask nicely for a screenshot showing the full Vehicle Visibility report for your vehicle (rather than the latest update), it'll give you a full picture of where your vehicle has been and the latest status/ETA.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Detroit87

Detroit87

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 lariat
Occupation
Sub station operator
  • Banned
It's been that way for all 2022s so far as we can tell. Only way to track status is to talk directly to the dealer - they have 24/7 to the Vehicle Visibility reporting system that shows the latest status and the exact date of each status change. If you ask nicely for a screenshot showing the full Vehicle Visibility report for your vehicle (rather than the latest update), it'll give you a full picture of where your vehicle has been and the latest status/ETA.
Ok, thanks I appreciate it.
Sponsored