Wipers don't work when the truck is running

Arixona

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Tremor
I've got an interesting situation here:

2015 F150 Lariat 502A.

I just had the windshield replaced. No issues beforehand, but now the wipers only run when set to "high" while the engine is running, no washer spray either. If the ignition is on, but engine not running, I get all the speeds and washer.

Only codes are SCCM B10AD:08-0A (Rain Sensor), and an intermittenet SCCM B1131:08-08 (Wiper motor module). It seems to only throw the B1131 when I try the wipers with it running. With the engine off, they work fine and it doesn't throw B1131.

Rain sensor fuse is good, 12v at the fuse block, ~7v at the sensor. Ground is good to the sensor.

I guess they plugged into the truck to "recalibrate the camera for lane keeping" (which I don't have). Is it possible they reflashed or corrupted a module?

I'm at a loss where to go from here. Anyone have any thoughts besides taking it to a mechanic?
Sponsored

DT444T

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 AMB Powerboost Lariat
Occupation
Meat servo
Take it to the dealer...

There is an open recall on the wiper motor. You have a new truck under warranty, take it in.

HammaMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 302a PB, Mach E GTPE
I've got an interesting situation here:

2015 F150 Lariat 502A.

I just had the windshield replaced. No issues beforehand, but now the wipers only run when set to "high" while the engine is running, no washer spray either. If the ignition is on, but engine not running, I get all the speeds and washer.

Only codes are SCCM B10AD:08-0A (Rain Sensor), and an intermittenet SCCM B1131:08-08 (Wiper motor module). It seems to only throw the B1131 when I try the wipers with it running. With the engine off, they work fine and it doesn't throw B1131.

Rain sensor fuse is good, 12v at the fuse block, ~7v at the sensor. Ground is good to the sensor.

I guess they plugged into the truck to "recalibrate the camera for lane keeping" (which I don't have). Is it possible they reflashed or corrupted a module?

I'm at a loss where to go from here. Anyone have any thoughts besides taking it to a mechanic?
The rain sensor has it's own little vision port in the windshield and you do have a lane keeping camera, they're in all of the trucks. Take a pic of the windshield.
Sponsored