Stolen Vehicle Services

mxwrk

First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat Powerboost
Apple AirTag with speaker removed and hidden on the truck. Cheapest insurance.
Sponsored

Bunker

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F 150 Powerboost Lariat
I’m not sure I want it back once it’s gone anyway

We’re excited to share a new feature – Stolen Vehicle Services - on 2024 F-150® models (except Lightning®). Enjoy the peace of mind knowing that with Stolen Vehicle Services, your truck is never really out of sight. 

Ford will notify you of unusual behavior via the FordPass® app and if your truck is stolen, our 24/7 dedicated call center will help with recovery. 

2024 F-150 models come with a 1-year service plan included – no credit card necessary. All you need is an active modem and then you can activate the feature in your Ford account online or in the FordPass app.  

We know you may have more questions - learn more about Stolen Vehicle Services.

Disclaimer: Available Feature. Stolen Vehicle Services requires FordPass® App (subject to FordPass Terms), modem activation, and a Connected Service Plan. Equipped Ford vehicles come with a one-year Stolen Vehicle Services trial from new vehicle warranty start date, after which purchase is required. Customer activation required. Connected Service and features depend on compatible AT&T network availability. Evolving technology/cellular networks/vehicle capability may limit functionality and prevent operation of connected features. Factory Reset and Customer Connectivity Settings are disabled while Stolen Vehicle Services is active. Requires mobile device push notifications.
This is a joke right? Prior to my last 6.2.0 update my location service in fordpass with accurate to within 10 feet. Now it’s give or take 150 miles, but mostly a 2 mile radius. Break the service and then offer to sell it back? Yeah, no. I’ll stick to a third party solution.

fatBatman

First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 King Ranch
If my truck is stolen, I am "traumatized" and/or "violated" and don't want it back. If recovered, it belongs to the insurance company and I'll let them get me another one. I don't need LoJack or any other service. If it's ever stolen, it's gone for good in my eyes.
You never have to accept a stolen vehicle back after it has been taken whether it be for 5 minutes or 5 days. Still, I will happily take any discount my insurance is willing to provide for my new '24 Ford.

RociPB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21-F150-XLT-PowerBoost
We’re excited to share a new feature – Stolen Vehicle Services - on 2024 F-150® models (except Lightning®). Enjoy the peace of mind knowing that with Stolen Vehicle Services, your truck is never really out of sight. 

Ford will notify you of unusual behavior via the FordPass® app and if your truck is stolen, our 24/7 dedicated call center will help with recovery. 

2024 F-150 models come with a 1-year service plan included – no credit card necessary. All you need is an active modem and then you can activate the feature in your Ford account online or in the FordPass app.  

We know you may have more questions - learn more about Stolen Vehicle Services.

Disclaimer: Available Feature. Stolen Vehicle Services requires FordPass® App (subject to FordPass Terms), modem activation, and a Connected Service Plan. Equipped Ford vehicles come with a one-year Stolen Vehicle Services trial from new vehicle warranty start date, after which purchase is required. Customer activation required. Connected Service and features depend on compatible AT&T network availability. Evolving technology/cellular networks/vehicle capability may limit functionality and prevent operation of connected features. Factory Reset and Customer Connectivity Settings are disabled while Stolen Vehicle Services is active. Requires mobile device push notifications.
How is this different from how ford pass locates your vehicle currently?

Also, if you do subscriptions, I won't buy them. It actually actively pisses me off to have to subscribe to something I already bought on a 65 fucking thousand dollar XLT.
THIS!!! I am also in that price neighborhood with my XLT and it’s hilarious that it’s got cloth seats. But that’s some nerve not allowing the rest of us the software upgrade- given that there probably isn’t a single hardware difference.

Ford4Ever

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 Taurus SEL AWD, 21 F150 Lariat 502a
Seems to me they found a purpose for Secure Alert and combined it with the location services in Ford pass
Sponsored