Sponsored

Stage 3 Motorsports Scratch and Dent Items

Stage3Motorsports

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 STX CrewCab 4x4
Im going to start this thread and will add items if and when they are available, but im starting with the disclaimer.

DO NOT ORDER THESE ONLINE! THESE WILL NEED TO BE ORDERED THROUGH ME, EITHER THROUGH PM OR PHONE!
If you order online you will pay the price listed and get a new part.

We are selling all of our Scratch and Dent items at incredible discounts! Please read below to find out what you need to know.

All items are sold AS-IS NO RETURNS.

Some items may have a slight scratch, some may be missing hardware….. BUYER BEWARE. Most of these items have barely anything wrong.

We do not have the time to take pictures of each item and post them up to show you what’s wrong with it. Instead, we are giving you up to 50% off our normal website price and free shipping. So we are practically giving it to you!

Did we mention sold AS-IS NO RETURNS?

These products do take a little bit longer for us to ship so please be patient you will get your tracking number.

Below are links to the products of what we have in our scratch and dent inventory. The links below are to the new products. The price will be up to 50% off what the link lists. Keep in mind the quantities on the site do not reflect how many we have in our scratch & dent inventory.

First come first serve.

YOU HAVE TO CALL/PM FOR THIS DEAL…. 623-533-5881
Sponsored

OP
OP
Stage3Motorsports

Stage3Motorsports

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 STX CrewCab 4x4
Last edited:

Iconic22F150

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat FX4 Iconic Silver
Occupation
Physical Security Supervisor
I just ordered the Ford Performance kit from Frank. He made it too easy. I just couldn’t pass it up at that price especially since I was planning on buying this kit in the future anyway.
Sponsored