Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Realtruck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 Lightning
Hello again F150Gen14 Forum!

After many requests, we are pleased to spotlight our most popular retractable tonneau covers! These retractable covers offer great protection while also being easy to operate with no maintenance needed! We will be spotlighting the RetraxOne MX, RetraxPro MX, RetraxOne XR and RetraxPro XR!

Details:
If you would like to get a quote on one of these just send us an email or PM with your vehicle information, and we will be happy to send that over to you! We accept all brands of cards, PayPal and even Affirm financing.

Contact Info:
You can reach PM us here at @Realtruck or email [email protected] with F150G14 Retrax in the subject line!

About the Covers:

RETRAXONE MX
  • The RetraxONE MX combines durable polycarbonate construction with an incredibly resilient matte finish. The matte finish on the RetraxONE MX provides incredible scratch resistance and adds style to your truck.
  • The RetraxONE MX has a sealed ball-bearing roller system that glides effortlessly along the rail with the convenient handle that eliminates the need for pull straps, Velcro, snaps or springs. The RetraxONE MX is key lockable any position that gives you unlimited flexibility in your hauling capacity.
  • The RetraxONE MX has a 1 year full warranty, then a limited lifetime warranty after the first year at a prorated price
Ford F-150 Retrax Realtruck Spotlight! 1681242825784
Ford F-150 Retrax Realtruck Spotlight! 1681242834895

RetraxPro MX:

• This cover is constructed from industrial strength aluminum slats that provide unsurpassed strength and ruggedness. The RetraxPRO MX combines industrial strength aluminum construction with an incredibly resilient matte finish. The matte finish on the RetraxPRO MX provides incredible scratch resistance and adds style to your truck.
• The RetraxPRO MX has a sealed ball-bearing roller system that glides effortlessly along the rail with a convenient handle that eliminates the need for pull straps, Velcro, snaps or springs. The RetraxPRO MX is key lockable in any position that gives you unlimited flexibility in your hauling capacity.
• The RetraxPRO MX has a Legendary Lifetime Guarantee.

Ford F-150 Retrax Realtruck Spotlight! 1681242841115
Ford F-150 Retrax Realtruck Spotlight! 1681242844688

RetraxOne XR:
  • The RetraxONE XR combines strong, durable polycarbonate with a powerful and incredible scratch resistant matte finish paired with a low-profile patented design that streamlines the overall appearance and provides a firm seal.
  • The XR Series optimizes cargo capacity with the cover open or closed, providing the ultimate versatility in cargo management. The Trax Rail System will work with most T-slot accessories from Yakima, Thule, Rhino Rack and many more offering endless possibilities.
  • The RetraxONE XR has a 1 year full warranty, then a limited lifetime warranty after the first year at a prorated price

Ford F-150 Retrax Realtruck Spotlight! 1681242848685
Ford F-150 Retrax Realtruck Spotlight! 1681242853983

RetraxPro XR:

• The XR Series combines the PRO MX with the integrated Trax Rail System that allows for unique and personal customization above your tonneau cover. The RetraxPRO XR, combines industrial strength aluminum construction with an incredibly resilient matte finish.
• The XR Series optimizes cargo capacity with the cover open or closed, providing the ultimate versatility in cargo management. The Trax Rail System will work with most T-slot accessories from Yakima, Thule, Rhino Rack and many more offering endless possibilities.
• The RetraxPRO XR has a Legendary Lifetime Guarantee.

Ford F-150 Retrax Realtruck Spotlight! 1681242858554
Ford F-150 Retrax Realtruck Spotlight! 1681242861826

(Cross bars & accessories are not included, but do qualify for forum pricing)

Due to pricing restrictions, I cannot post the percentages off on here, but you can PM any of us for the amounts. This will also include free shipping to the lower 48! We do charge sales tax for the following states: AL, AR, CA, CO, CT, D.C, FL, GA, HI, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MA, MD, MI, MN, MS, MO, NE, NV, NJ, NY, NC, OH, OK, PA, RI, SC, SD, TX, TN, UT, VT, WA, WV, WI, WY, VA, AZ, NM, ID. (Basically all states but OR, NH, MT, AK, DE)

If you have any questions feel free to email or PM and we are happy to help!
Sponsored

personalt

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tacoma / Cayenne
I got a retrax one xr from you guys.. really like.. can you give info on what cross bars are in that last picture. Trying to decide on low bars like these or high bars like the Yamika overhaul.. Like the look of the low bars even if it doesnt have full function

OP
OP
Realtruck

Realtruck

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Realtruck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I got a retrax one xr from you guys.. really like.. can you give info on what cross bars are in that last picture. Trying to decide on low bars like these or high bars like the Yamika overhaul.. Like the look of the low bars even if it doesnt have full function
Sure! The one in the photos is the Rhino Rack Vortex kit. It will come with two 71" black bars and the quick mount track legs (set of 4) that will install directly into the t-slot rails on the XR covers.

Here is a better photo so you can see the rubber strip on top

Ford F-150 Retrax Realtruck Spotlight! 1681397142916

STMF420

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
XLT 5.0 V8 4WD
Sure! The one in the photos is the Rhino Rack Vortex kit. It will come with two 71" black bars and the quick mount track legs (set of 4) that will install directly into the t-slot rails on the XR covers.

1681397142916.png
Looking for a tonneau for a new f150 6.5' bed. I would like it to have t slots for a bed rack. I found the elevate rack that I can put my Thule Motion XT on in the low position & when I need to haul something longer like lumber or pipe I can raise it up above the cab. Will the Elevate rack work with the Retrax t slots?

OP
OP
Realtruck

Realtruck

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Realtruck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Looking for a tonneau for a new f150 6.5' bed. I would like it to have t slots for a bed rack. I found the elevate rack that I can put my Thule Motion XT on in the low position & when I need to haul something longer like lumber or pipe I can raise it up above the cab. Will the Elevate rack work with the Retrax t slots?

Yes the Elevate rack system will fit directly into the Retrax XR models T-slot rails!

Sponsored

charliecbp

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F 150 Limited PowerBoost
I Always bought a new RetraxPro MX Aluminum bed cover for each new truck that I bought and I have always bought black trucks, the last retraxpro that I purchased was for my 2019 Limited, when I bought my 2021 Limited I wanted to buy a new retraxpro cover but but was disappointed to find they are only made in matte black now, no more gloss black to match my glossy Agate Metallic Black truck, I ended up keeping the gloss black cover and putting it on my 2021.

Retrax should make the gloss black available again

PaulGrun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 XLT

1681397142916.png
I have the Rhino-rack setup on a RetraxPro XR, and I am very satisfied with it.
The components I used were:
- RLT-600 Quick Mount legs
- 71" Vortex cross bars
- RLT600 Fit Kit
- 20mm Leg spacers
Those last part, the 20mm spacers, were required to create clearance for the "handle" of the Retrax tonneau cover to pass cleanly underneath the crossbars. I discovered this issue via a few online video reviews.
As the RealTruck guy says, the first three are available from Rhino as a kit, but you'd almost never know that by looking at their website. I didn't discover that they came as a kit until I wandered into my local dealer (RackAttack).

A quick note about the 20mm leg spacers: Those are NOT part of the kit, but are very important. They raise the Vortex bar just enough that the Retrax "handle" slides underneath the bar.
Here are a couple of pics, two of which illustrate what I mean about the spacer. The second pic shows the spacer in place and third pic shows the Retrax handle passing comfortably underneath the bar.

My only issue with the Retrax so far is that the drain tubes that are used to drain any water that collects in the cannister
are supposed to be a half turn into the sheet metal of the cannister, but try as I might, I could not get them to screw in and stay screwed in. So for the time being, they're attached with a could of beads of butyl tape. It works fine, but some fine day I intend to reach out to Retrax to ask about a better solution.

I was very satisfied with RealTruck's pricing, service, and delivery. I can't remember exactly, but I think it arrived here within just a few days of placing the order.

Ford F-150 Retrax Realtruck Spotlight! IMG_3781
Ford F-150 Retrax Realtruck Spotlight! IMG_3782
Ford F-150 Retrax Realtruck Spotlight! IMG_3784
Sponsored