Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Realtruck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 Lightning
Hey F150 Gen14 Forum!

I hope everyone has had a great holiday season and a good start to the new year!
One of the things we try to bring to the table in these forums is exclusive discounts to members to show our appreciation, and while that is not going to be changing, there is unfortunately going to be a price increase coming the first week of February. I bring this up because I know some of you have been on the fence lately about purchasing, and now is the best time to do so before our prices must be adjusted. While I cannot speak on other brands that are not under the RealTruck umbrella, I can say for certain that most of our brands (that can be found here) will be affected by this and we want to be sure you have ample time before the increase. We look forward to working with existing members and members to come this 2023 year!​
Sponsored

pavementends

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 302A SuperCab 3.5EB, Lots of dirt bikes
Occupation
Enginerd
Hey F150 Gen14 Forum!

I hope everyone has had a great holiday season and a good start to the new year!
One of the things we try to bring to the table in these forums is exclusive discounts to members to show our appreciation, and while that is not going to be changing, there is unfortunately going to be a price increase coming the first week of February. I bring this up because I know some of you have been on the fence lately about purchasing, and now is the best time to do so before our prices must be adjusted. While I cannot speak on other brands that are not under the RealTruck umbrella, I can say for certain that most of our brands (that can be found here) will be affected by this and we want to be sure you have ample time before the increase. We look forward to working with existing members and members to come this 2023 year!​
Awesome heads up and offering discount to forum members!

Really like my BAK X4s but wondering if the price increase or new model year will introduce a better design for the brittle corner pieces? I've gone through 2 on each side in the last year. Thanks!
Ford F-150 Buy Now Before Inflation! PXL_20220122_223120086
Ford F-150 Buy Now Before Inflation! PXL_20220122_220847004

Beercity

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 701a F150 | 20 Escape hybrid | 13 Escape
Occupation
Dude Named Ben

Really like my BAK X4s but wondering if the price increase or new model year will introduce a better design for the brittle corner pieces? I've gone through 2 on each side in the last year. Thanks!
PXL_20220122_223120086.jpg
PXL_20220122_220847004.jpg
So I'm not the only one that experianced the corner breaking? I've only had it installed for a month and mine broke a couple weeks ago.

Mine broke on the part where the corner connects to, gueasing not fixable as that peice seems to run thru all the slots.

OP
OP
Realtruck

Realtruck

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Realtruck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 Lightning

PXL_20220122_223120086.jpg
PXL_20220122_220847004.jpg
So I'm not the only one that experianced the corner breaking? I've only had it installed for a month and mine broke a couple weeks ago.

Mine broke on the part where the corner connects to, gueasing not fixable as that peice seems to run thru all the slots.

We have spoke with our engineering team about these pieces because they are honestly a headache for everyone involved. I have not heard of any changes to them in the beginning of 2023 but I wouldn't be surprised if they are working on rolling something out for 3rd or 4th quarter. As always, if you do have this issue just shoot our customer service a message and they will get them sent out. https://bakindustries.com/contact

Sponsored

Calson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150
Nice to keep perpetuating the myth that inflation is caused by unknown factors and increasing interest rates for workers is a cure. Price profiteering during the pandemic is responsible for 100% of what the elites are calling "inflation". Forty years of the feds allowing companies to buy up competitors has consolidated every industry and then the few that remain can drive up prices as we are now experiencing.

Profits are up more than 50% for American corporations in the past year, and that is the direct result of opportunistic price increases for everything from rent, electricity, autos, food, and healthcare.

Eskram

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat PB 502a

I used clear 3M double sided tape on my broken one, and it's held pretty well so far. I plan on popping out the other side and taping it, before it breaks.