Recaros - long trips?

targas

Reaction score
Vehicles
'05 F250
I have never had Recaro seats. Will they be a bad idea if this truck will be used a lot on the highway?

Side note: I hope Ford offers other color choices, the blue is terrible on the 37 package IMO.

r-model

First Name
Mike
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Competition Orange Mustang GT with some goodies, 2021 F150 XLT 302A Velocity Blue (ordered)
Occupation
designer
I have Recaros in my Mustang, did a number of long drives, the longest being from Toronto, Ontario Canada down to the tail of the dragon, I feel that what I paid for them (custom factory order) was worth it, if you like being hugged, then the Recaros are awesome.

Coolrain

First Name
Marcus
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 1LE
I have never had Recaro seats. Will they be a bad idea if this truck will be used a lot on the highway?

Side note: I hope Ford offers other color choices, the blue is terrible on the 37 package IMO.
I have them on my 14 Camaro and they were worth every penny as it keeps me where I need to be during an autocross event. Now on a Raptor I'm not going to do this type of turns so (if I can find a dealer to order me one) I will go without and save the money (not going 37 either so....)

F150ROD

Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 XLT on Order/Mazda Roadster Club/Model 3
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired/Student
I would go without them if you aren't doing any type of Motorsports, although resale value with Recaro's is usually a lot higher.

Advertisement

Advertisement