Random beeping

Rkh51

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep jl Toyota rav4
I have random sound like the door chim and or a the sound that lets you know if the fuel is low However the is no message that pops up on the center screen no door ajar alarm just the ding dong sound that Ford does but I can’t see any error messages anyone else had this
Sponsored

3DogKnight

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Escape Titanium - 2021 F150 XLT
Occupation
100% retired
I have random sound like the door chim and or a the sound that lets you know if the fuel is low However the is no message that pops up on the center screen no door ajar alarm just the ding dong sound that Ford does but I can’t see any error messages anyone else had this
Are you traveling through a school zone? On my 302a XLT I can set it to sound a chime/tone when I approach and drive through a school zone. I can't remember exactly how to activate/deactivate this function so you might have to consult the online owners manual of which is over 700 pages.

MadHatter0101

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 LARIAT
Occupation
Sys Admin
The only time I had that is when I bumped the head lights switch to on instead auto. Check your head light switch.

discothan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT
Are you traveling through a school zone? On my 302a XLT I can set it to sound a chime/tone when I approach and drive through a school zone. I can't remember exactly how to activate/deactivate this function so you might have to consult the online owners manual of which is over 700 pages.
This school zone and railroad tracks are soft chimes that can be turned off.

catfishkid1986

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1987 F150 Lariat, 2005 F150 XL, 2021 F150 PB Laria
Occupation
Material Handler
The only time I had that is when I bumped the head lights switch to on instead auto. Check your head light switch.
Just had this happen to me today. Wouldn't have figured it out, except it was dark when I got home, and I thought it is that the head lights were still on after locking the door.

Sponsored

MadHatter0101

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 LARIAT
Occupation
Sys Admin
Just had this happen to me today. Wouldn't have figured it out, except it was dark when I got home, and I thought it is that the head lights were still on after locking the door.
I don't drive at night much so I ended up sitting in my truck for 10 mins looking around lol.

OP
OP
Rkh51

Rkh51

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep jl Toyota rav4
Seatbelt chime? Do you have things in the passenger seat?
I was thinking that but I thought it might come as an alarm on the 3 inch screen in front of the steering saying something about the seat belts

Battleborn_Girl

First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 F150 Lariat EB 3.5
Did you ever find out what this was?? My 2021 Lariat just started doing that today. No alarms on the dash, just the sound like my door is ajar while the truck is running.
Sponsored