First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021KRF150 PB; 2023 LexusRX350Hy; 2023 Mini Cooper
Occupation
Retired Physicist from federal government; Army Veteran
I thought it was tied to your last name and zip code?? If you send it elsewhere, it wouldn't work, right?
Mine was tied to my name but immediate family within the house hold can use it too, is my understanding.

I would think if you had one in your name, even if it is not in a targeted zip code, they would still honor it. No where on the card does it say it's limited to certain zip codes.

I'm thinking this could be a work around that would succeed.
Sponsored

daemonic3

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 3.5EB
Occupation
Engineer
Sorry, all information seems to indicate they are regional to boost sales in certain area's.

When you sign up, use your name but different addresses, use family and friends addresses. Click the mail info box and leave email blank. Let them know what you are doing so it don't end up in the trash.

Just an idea
I have tried 3 different email addresses as well so they cannot cross reference. I tried another email address to request a brochure, and unchecked the physical mail (so I just get email). I used my father in laws zip code since he got a $2500 one. Got an email to confirm my email, but no PCO in email. And I used a brand new incognito browser and unchecked cookies before filling out the form.

Waxer

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum 4x4, Star White
I received a $2,000 PCO in the mail yesterday. Expired 3/31. Ordered PB Platinum last September so I am hoping it arrived before expiration as my dealer doesn't seem like the type to extend it. I took the advise on hear and spent a few sessions on the Ford website requesting brochures and answering surveys. I am not sure it was that or just because my current 2018 F150 is 5 months past the end of lease and I am on the phone with Ford credit monthly to continue extending it.

05RubiconLJ

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'05 Rubicon LJ, '21 F-150 Platinum Powerboost
I received a $2,000 PCO in the mail yesterday. Expired 3/31. Ordered PB Platinum last September so I am hoping it arrived before expiration as my dealer doesn't seem like the type to extend it. I took the advise on hear and spent a few sessions on the Ford website requesting brochures and answering surveys. I am not sure it was that or just because my current 2018 F150 is 5 months past the end of lease and I am on the phone with Ford credit monthly to continue extending it.
I don't know what action specifically triggered the PCO to come in the mail. In the fall I signed up for updates via e-mail, entered the F-150 giveaway, and signed up for a drive event. After the Jan PCO expired, I started a Ford Account and signed up for updates again using a different address.

In terms of the PCO I got over the weekend via the web, I think I was just hit with targeted ads based on my search history (like my whole online life). I am not sure why the PCO triggered instead of just an ad, that is the $2,000 question, right?

daemonic3

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 3.5EB
Occupation
Engineer
I don't know what action specifically triggered the PCO to come in the mail. In the fall I signed up for updates via e-mail, entered the F-150 giveaway, and signed up for a drive event. After the Jan PCO expired, I started a Ford Account and signed up for updates again using a different address.

In terms of the PCO I got over the weekend via the web, I think I was just hit with targeted ads based on my search history (like my whole online life). I am not sure why the PCO triggered instead of just an ad, that is the $2,000 question, right?
$2,000 question indeed! I have about a month to luck into one, I'm doing everything I can that others have and still no luck. When you say the "PCO triggered" was it a popup or an inline served ad?

I hope it was an inline ad, using the google adchoice in chrome. Like if it has this icon:

Ford F-150 Private cash offer (PCO) 1611177678229

I just tuned my ads this morning to remove a bunch of things so it concentrates more on Ford type topics. You can go into the google ads options. I'll report back (obviously) if it works. I'm trying anything and everything at this point.

Ford F-150 Private cash offer (PCO) 1611177759761

Sponsored

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021KRF150 PB; 2023 LexusRX350Hy; 2023 Mini Cooper
Occupation
Retired Physicist from federal government; Army Veteran
$2,000 question indeed! I have about a month to luck into one, I'm doing everything I can that others have and still no luck. When you say the "PCO triggered" was it a popup or an inline served ad?

I hope it was an inline ad, using the google adchoice in chrome. Like if it has this icon:

I just tuned my ads this morning to remove a bunch of things so it concentrates more on Ford type topics. You can go into the google ads options. I'll report back (obviously) if it works. I'm trying anything and everything at this point.
Good info, hope it works for you Terry!

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 XLT on Order/Mazda Roadster Club/Model 3
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired/Student
Anyone get any PCO recently?