First Name
Don Murray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Occupation
Retired
As I understand it, dealers can assign production priority codes from 10 to 99 with 10 being the best or highest priority (might get built before a priority code 19?) . Occasionally on this forum I have read that someone states that they have a priority code of 1. How is that achieved? Specifically, this is for a 2022 Lariat with 3.5 EB. If there was an old thread about this subject, please direct me to it - thanks in advance!
Sponsored

UGADawg96

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 302A 157 PB
As I understand it, dealers can assign production priority codes from 10 to 99 with 10 being the best or highest priority (might get built before a priority code 19?) . Occasionally on this forum I have read that someone states that they have a priority code of 1. How is that achieved? Specifically, this is for a 2022 Lariat with 3.5 EB. If there was an old thread about this subject, please direct me to it - thanks in advance!
dealers can assign as low as 10 for custom order or 19 for lot order. Only Ford can change it to 1 due to customer service reasoning like an issue with mistakes during a build or whatever.

RalpL

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 King Ranch, 601A, PB, 4x2, AMB/SG
Occupation
Retired
dealers can assign as low as 10 for custom order or 19 for lot order. Only Ford can change it to 1 due to customer service reasoning like an issue with mistakes during a build or whatever.
Just to clarify, with the lower number being the higher priority, dealers can assign retail/custom orders from the highest priority of 10 to the lowest priority of 19. It's my understanding the Web Based Dealer Order (WBDO) system defaults to a priority code of 19 for retail/custom orders.

Dealer stock/lot orders are assigned priority codes from a high of 20 down to 80. That's why retail/custom orders typically take priority over stock/lot orders.

As mentioned, the highest priority codes of 1 to 9 can only be assigned by Ford zone managers and up for the reasons stated.

UGADawg96

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 302A 157 PB
Just to clarify, with the lower number being the higher priority, dealers can assign retail/custom orders from the highest priority of 10 to the lowest priority of 19. It's my understanding the Web Based Dealer Order (WBDO) system defaults to a priority code of 19 for retail/custom orders.

Dealer stock/lot orders are assigned priority codes from a high of 20 down to 80. That's why retail/custom orders typically take priority over stock/lot orders.

As mentioned, the highest priority codes of 1 to 9 can only be assigned by Ford zone managers and up for the reasons stated.
yeah, you're right, I was thinking of 80, not 19. Thanks for the clarification!
Sponsored