Sponsored

JHawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Fusion 2012 & 2010
I have been on Bronco6G for a while but wanted to join because I have an interest in getting another F150 to replace one that I lost in an accident.
I am hoping for a Bronco but the F150 provides a lot of utility for hunting and towing, and they look sharp.
Sponsored

Oves1980

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 2016, 2014 Dodge Avenger
Occupation
Constructor
Nice to meet you. Welcome to the forum!
Let me introduce myself too. I am Fred. I'm working in company company depositphotos as a electritian, and need a lot of tools at work. So not long time ago I have bought white F150 2016. Like it, and found on this forum some good info for me. Ford really doing good things, don't know why I didn't look into them in past

Graygoose2021

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Occupation
Sales
welcome to the forum!!

Phil0110

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda 3
Occupation
Designer
I have been on Bronco6G for a while but wanted to join because I have an interest in getting another F150 to replace one that I lost in an accident.
I am hoping for a Bronco but the F150 provides a lot of utility for hunting and towing, and they look sharp.
The same! I'm new here too.

micheal11

First Name
Micheal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
landrover
Occupation
IT engineer
Welcome, guys! I am really enjoying this forum because it has almost every piece of information regarding trucks.

Sponsored

Rockman5159

First Name
Rocky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 ford f150 FX4
Occupation
retired
Welcome my friend! This site has alot of very useful information and most question can be answered here also. A ton of great members.
Sponsored