Sponsored

Moving from Rail to Convoy

TXSTEEL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Checked with the Rail status this morning and Railcar is empty which means it was delivered to destination where it is then convoyed to dealer. Does anybody know if you can track that to see if it has been loaded on a convoy?

If not, not a big deal as hopefully it will not be too long as it is just going 45 miles from the east side of Dallas to the west side. Just hoping to get it by Friday afternoon.
Sponsored

towpro

First Name
will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lariat Powerboost
not that I recall, accept driving past your dealer to see if its there. They tend to unload it and put it up front on the line for a day or 2 to draw in potential customers in an attempt to get them to order new trucks.

on my ranger I just showed up and there it was, so I asked to take it for a test ride. during that test ride I synced the Ford app with the truck, than monitored movement. I was surprised they never even test drove it.

OP
OP
TXSTEEL

TXSTEEL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
not that I recall, accept driving past your dealer to see if its there. They tend to unload it and put it up front on the line for a day or 2 to draw in potential customers in an attempt to get them to order new trucks.

on my ranger I just showed up and there it was, so I asked to take it for a test ride. during that test ride I synced the Ford app with the truck, than monitored movement. I was surprised they never even test drove it.
thanks, I just might just text the dealer tomorrow and see if it arrived. unfortutaly the dealer is an hour away from where I live and work.
Sponsored