1407Techsan

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Platinum Powerboost
‘23 Powerboost platinum FX4

put a 2” ready lift level on today at Extreme Offroad & Performance in Katy, tx. They are suppposed to be best in Houston for this kind of work.

question. It definitely rides rougher which I expected but I’m feeling a bit of a grind or vibration in the gas pedal. seems To vary a bit based on road type (concrete vs paved). Is this normal? Im new to the truck and level game. Traded out of a Yukon Denali.

side note- getting new tires tomorrow. 295/65/20. Can’t wait.
Sponsored

9663mu

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Iconic F150
‘23 Powerboost platinum FX4

put a 2” ready lift level on today at Extreme Offroad & Performance in Katy, tx. They are suppposed to be best in Houston for this kind of work.

question. It definitely rides rougher which I expected but I’m feeling a bit of a grind or vibration in the gas pedal. seems To vary a bit based on road type (concrete vs paved). Is this normal? Im new to the truck and level game. Traded out of a Yukon Denali.

side note- getting new tires tomorrow. 295/65/20. Can’t wait.
That Vibration in gad pedal i beleive is normal ( per ford)
My 2018 did not have that feel in the pedal but my 2022 does, very odd like a spring is loose but they said nothing wrong

offthemap

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Platinum FX4 Eco Star White
That Vibration in gad pedal i beleive is normal ( per ford)
My 2018 did not have that feel in the pedal but my 2022 does, very odd like a spring is loose but they said nothing wrong
This is the exact feeling I got from my S3 2.3" level. Thought there had to be something loose but chalked it up to the 10 ply tires just being that much stiffer than OEM, and reverberating everything on the road through to the throttle pedal.
Sponsored