Sponsored

flipazn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 XLT. 302A. 6.5' bed.
Occupation
Educator
Picked up my new, to me, 2022 XLT from Idaho a couple of weeks ago. Flew in on a Sunday afternoon and was back in SoCal on Tuesday afternoon and have zero regrets. The truck had all the features I was looking for, including the 6.5' bed, and was about $7k cheaper than comparable trucks here in Cali-making the trip north totally worth it. Even then, I couldn't find the options I was looking for anywhere around here. This is my second F150, my first one being a 2015 XLT that I bought used (yeah, I don't buy new cars) in 2018 and drove for 5 years before getting this one. I use my F150s to tow a 28' travel trailer with my wife and 4 kids regularly. The technology (I have the 302a with 360 cameras and Co-Pilot Assist 2.0) of this new truck compared to my last truck is like night and day. My first F150 was the short bed, and I'm loving the practicality of having more space in the bed as well as the look of having a longer bed versus the short bed. My first project will hopefully be finished in the next couple of weeks. I bought a used set of Lariat tow mirrors with power fold/telescope and will convert my XLT from manual fold to power fold. Pics are from the dealership (non Ford) the day I bought it in Idaho and also in SLC, Utah on my way back to Cali. Gonna tow my trailer to Yosemite for spring break in April and will take some nicer shots of it in nature and post back here. So far I love everything about this truck. Thanks for reading my novel!

Ford F-150 Let’s see your 2021+ long-bed Supercrews (157” wheelbase) IMG_0141
Ford F-150 Let’s see your 2021+ long-bed Supercrews (157” wheelbase) IMG_1364.JPG

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Picked up my new, to me, 2022 XLT from Idaho a couple of weeks ago. Flew in on a Sunday afternoon and was back in SoCal on Tuesday afternoon and have zero regrets. The truck had all the features I was looking for, including the 6.5' bed, and was about $7k cheaper than comparable trucks here in Cali-making the trip north totally worth it. Even then, I couldn't find the options I was looking for anywhere around here. This is my second F150, my first one being a 2015 XLT that I bought used (yeah, I don't buy new cars) in 2018 and drove for 5 years before getting this one. I use my F150s to tow a 28' travel trailer with my wife and 4 kids regularly. The technology (I have the 302a with 360 cameras and Co-Pilot Assist 2.0) of this new truck compared to my last truck is like night and day. My first F150 was the short bed, and I'm loving the practicality of having more space in the bed as well as the look of having a longer bed versus the short bed. My first project will hopefully be finished in the next couple of weeks. I bought a used set of Lariat tow mirrors with power fold/telescope and will convert my XLT from manual fold to power fold. Pics are from the dealership (non Ford) the day I bought it in Idaho and also in SLC, Utah on my way back to Cali. Gonna tow my trailer to Yosemite for spring break in April and will take some nicer shots of it in nature and post back here. So far I love everything about this truck. Thanks for reading my novel!

IMG_0141.jpg
IMG_1364.JPG
Congrats on your new ride! That's one beautiful truck.

6750SCREW

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 super crew
Occupation
Operations Director
Got this 2023 XLT super crew long bed back in October. 2.5 level with 35X11.5 tires. Added some wheel well liners and corsa sport pre tire exhaust. Loving the truck so far.

Ford F-150 Let’s see your 2021+ long-bed Supercrews (157” wheelbase) IMG_1397
Sponsored