• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Tennessee JB4 Tuner for a Ford 150 EcoBoost/Raptor ($450)

Thechrisjones

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150
I’m selling my JB4 Tuner for a Ford 150 EcoBoost/Raptor. This Tuner has the V3 harness (valued at $529) and the optional JB4 wireless mobile smart phone kit (valued at $149). Let me tell you, this tuner unleashes a beast!!! If you struggle to afford gas for your truck DO NOT buy this because you will have the pedal to the metal all over town showing off!!! If you can afford to buy gas and new tires more often than usual then it’s yours for $450 bucks.

Ford F-150 JB4 Tuner for a Ford 150 EcoBoost/Raptor ($450) IMG_3669.JPG

Ford F-150 JB4 Tuner for a Ford 150 EcoBoost/Raptor ($450) IMG_3668.JPG
Sponsored

Last edited:

BlueJeanRappy

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Ford Raptor, 23 Ford Bronco
Occupation
Military
Hpw long did you have
I’m selling my JB4 Tuner for a Ford 150 EcoBoost/Raptor. This Tuner has the V3 harness (valued at $529) and the optional JB4 wireless mobile smart phone kit (valued at $149). Let me tell you, this tuner unleashes a beast!!! If you struggle to afford gas for your truck DO NOT buy this because you will have the pedal to the metal all over town showing off!!! If you can afford to buy gas and new tires more often than usual then it’s yours for $450 bucks.

IMG_3669.JPG

IMG_3668.JPG
It installed for? Any guarentee on its serviceability?

OP
OP

Thechrisjones

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150
I bought it in April of 2021 and ran it for about a year or so. As for guarantee on its serviceability goes.... I will guarantee you that this tuner is no longer linked to my truck (or any other vehicle). I'm flexible as to making you feel comfortable that you are buying a product that works with no issues. I can also show you the invoice of when I bought it.
Sponsored