OP
OP
CnB150Lariat

CnB150Lariat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat, PB, Fx4, SuperCrew w/5.5 Bed
It's my daily driver and I tow my bass boat almost weekly with it.
20201001_155924.jpg
Nice Springfield strapped to the bow! Can’t see what’s on the stern. I usually use fishing poles! ?

TeeRoy

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 XLT PB Oxford 6.5 box
Occupation
Civil Engineer
Just curious how many on this forum actually use the truck for trucky things... I love all the new technology, powerboost engine, great fuel mileage, add ons, bed covers, lift kits, wheels, tints, ceramic coatings etc etc etc! I use it as a daily commuter, errand runner and family vehicle 95% of the time.

However, today I used it for the 5% where I use it like a truck. Today it was put it through some paces for the first time and it performed flawlessly. Did 3 trips to the dump with some heavy loads that filled the bed up with a bunch of weight (800-1000 pounds) and it didn’t blink like it’s supposed to. Even got some electric miles and 21mpg with all that weight... AMAZING!

There will also be a whole bunch of fishing and hunting in the future with coolers, rod holders and hopefully some trophy bucks in the back. Hauling treestands and 1,000 pound loads of corn off-road and a bunch of other fun trucky things! The 5% stuff is the reason why I bought a truck. And today my 2021 Gen 14 F150 did exactly what it was designed to do. False alarms, rusty axle and all... still love it!
Did some truck stuff this morning, first dump run!
Ford F-150 It’s a truck after all! IMG_20210320_072451018