Is the tracker down?

MikeyDog

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT500 F150
Up until Yesterday I was able to track my build and even had a window sticker. Now I can't view anything and get an "incorrect vin/order" number message. Anyone else experience this? I'm hoping there's nothing wrong or being changed on my build. Once you have a vin# and window sticker, is it possible for there to be changes?
Sponsored

SkipJackOK22

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 XLT 4x4
Up until Yesterday I was able to track my build and even had a window sticker. Now I can't view anything and get an "incorrect vin/order" number message. Anyone else experience this? I'm hoping there's nothing wrong or being changed on my build. Once you have a vin# and window sticker, is it possible for there to be changes?
That happened to me awhile back. Turned out I had inadvertently added a space in front of my VIN number. Removed the space and it worked as it should.

MrBewst

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 F150 PB, 06 Evo
All good over here, working as it should. If you don't find anything wrong with the VIN as SkipJack described, maybe reach out to dealer or Ford to see if they can look into it for you. I hope all is well on your order.

cheesedogf150

First Name
CheeseDog
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lariat
@hedge is also having a similar issue

OP
OP

MikeyDog

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT500 F150
All good over here, working as it should. If you don't find anything wrong with the VIN as SkipJack described, maybe reach out to dealer or Ford to see if they can look into it for you. I hope all is well on your order.
Just sent an email to the salesman for the order#. I've got the correct Vin# entered correctly. Previously the entries would populate through the emailed link. Now they are blank. There's also an "I'm not a robot" box that wasn't there previously.

Sponsored

Jimi

First Name
Jimi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lariat Powerboost 502a Sport appearance
Occupation
Owner/Driver
Same experience today for me also. The I'm not a robot wasn't there yesterday. Hopefully it's being updated or something, to better serve the worries like us.🤪

bes-b2

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Camaro SS - not stock
I am fairly confident they (Ford) added a CAPTCHA feature that is not working correctly.

OP
OP

MikeyDog

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT500 F150
Checked this morning and it's working again.

hedge

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 F350
Whatever they did it seems that they've fixed the .ca site for me. For the first time ever I can track my VIN.

Unfortunately still Built and Awaiting shipment, same status I've had for 30 days now.
Sponsored