Sponsored

Introducing the Melipron MGS Cargo Case! Get Yours Now on Indiegogo!

Facemelter

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Space White 3.5 S-crew. 89 Mustang Notch
I was REALLY interested in this case when you brought it up a few months ago and made mention that you were going to be pre-releasing it.
I thought for sure I would be your first backer. I was even at a case store looking at Pelican cases a few days before you made your initial post about this product.

I honestly don't think its incentivized enough. My plan is to stuff this thing with the essentials I need for my boat and trailer on long drives. This thing is going to be heavy. Boat trailer rotors, bearings, seals, brakes, grease and some tools is going to add a significant amount of weight. Wheels are going to be #1 priority. So that takes away one of the free accessories. A handle for me to heave this beast into the bed of my truck is #2.
That leaves me a 300 dollar gear case with wheels and a handle when I can get that from the Pelican store down the street for 150 dollars out the door.
I would love to be a backer for this product and I REALLY need a case, but I have a lot of reservations.
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Melipron

Melipron

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Me
Threads
Reaction score
Website
melipron.com
Vehicles
F150
I was REALLY interested in this case when you brought it up a few months ago and made mention that you were going to be pre-releasing it.
I thought for sure I would be your first backer. I was even at a case store looking at Pelican cases a few days before you made your initial post about this product.

I honestly don't think its incentivized enough. My plan is to stuff this thing with the essentials I need for my boat and trailer on long drives. This thing is going to be heavy. Boat trailer rotors, bearings, seals, brakes, grease and some tools is going to add a significant amount of weight. Wheels are going to be #1 priority. So that takes away one of the free accessories. A handle for me to heave this beast into the bed of my truck is #2.
That leaves me a 300 dollar gear case with wheels and a handle when I can get that from the Pelican store down the street for 150 dollars out the door.
I would love to be a backer for this product and I REALLY need a case, but I have a lot of reservations.
Thanks for your interest in our event, and you must have carefully reviewed our event promotions. Our designers have taken into account the weight and transportation issues of this box, offering seven shipping options. As a sneak peek, we're also developing an electric-assist cart that can help transport equipment.

The fishing scenario requirements are also a key consideration for us. We think your choice of the two free additional accessories, the handle and wheels, is very reasonable. However, our $309 package already includes five accessories: hydraulic rod, molle panel, seat kit, divider cotton piece, and insulation bag. Additionally, for those participating in the MELIPRON Indiegogo campaign, there will be an opportunity to choose two more accessories for free later on. That adds up to a total of seven accessories, and at $309, our package offers the best value for money among all brands! Our upcoming accessories are more extensive than other brands, offering higher playability, and their prices will be announced soon, showing great cost-effectiveness to meet more of your needs.

We hope you can become the sixth backer of the MELIPRON MGS Cargo Case! We anticipate shipping in December. It's worth the wait, and we believe it'll be a valuable addition for you.

Ford F-150 Introducing the Melipron MGS Cargo Case! Get Yours Now on Indiegogo! 详情页_18

Ford F-150 Introducing the Melipron MGS Cargo Case! Get Yours Now on Indiegogo! 拷贝