• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Iowa Icon CDCV Stage 5 w/ Billet Control Arms

First Name
Derrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Tremor
Occupation
Business owner
For sale is an Icon stage 5 kit for the 2021+ F150 or F150 Tremor. The front and rear shocks are the fully adjustable reservoirs. So this is the big/high end kit. The kit was used on a SEMA build. The shocks have roughly 8k miles on them. And the control arms only have about 1k (I was originally using tubular before swapping to the billet before SEMA)

The Kit will add up to 2.75" of lift to the front on the F150 models and up to 1.75" of lift on the Tremor models.

Everything is fully functional and working as it should. Of course these are used so there will be some dirt still on them as well as blemishes. Blemishes include markings from the clamps. Rock scuffs/chips. Normal wear and tear (as expected). No major damage whatsoever but please understand they won’t be brand new. They are in great condition though.

The kit includes the following pieces

-Front 2.5 CDCV shocks w/ resi mount and clamps
-Rear 2.5 VS RR PB shocks
-billet upper control arms

Retail on this kit over $5,400

For entire kit:

Asking $3,200 shipped (this covers G&S fees. If you are comfortable with Friends and Family then it would be $3,300)

Or $3,000 if you pick up (Iowa)

shocks in their own:
$2,225 shipped G&S or $2,1 FnF
$2,000 local pick up

UCAs only:
$975 shipped with G&S
$940 shipped FnF
$875 local pick up

If you have any questions let me know! I can provide more pictures upon request.

Ford F-150 Icon CDCV Stage 5 w/ Billet Control Arms IMG_5517

Ford F-150 Icon CDCV Stage 5 w/ Billet Control Arms IMG_5518.JPG

Ford F-150 Icon CDCV Stage 5 w/ Billet Control Arms IMG_5519.JPG

Ford F-150 Icon CDCV Stage 5 w/ Billet Control Arms IMG_5520
Sponsored

Last edited:

SpaceWhiteF150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Post this on the F150tremor forum most likely get more traction there.

OP
OP
DarkKnight-Tremor
First Name
Derrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Tremor
Occupation
Business owner
Post this on the F150tremor forum most likely get more traction there.
I appreciate it, but this isnt the Tremor specific kit. This is for the other trim Levels. Even though it fits the Tremor just fine; its not the 2.5"-3 Lift kit that the Tremor specific kits offer.

SpaceWhiteF150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
I appreciate it, but this isnt the Tremor specific kit. This is for the other trim Levels. Even though it fits the Tremor just fine; its not the 2.5"-3 Lift kit that the Tremor specific kits offer.
Ah, how long you going to let it sit? That’s an insane setup!

OP
OP
DarkKnight-Tremor
First Name
Derrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Tremor
Occupation
Business owner
Ah, how long you going to let it sit? That’s an insane setup!
Hopefully itll move soon but im not in a rush by any means. Its a great kit. I loved it. Only reason I am selling it is because I have the new CDEV kit on now instead.

Sponsored

DHBPhoto

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 3.5 Ecoboost
Occupation
Photographer/Filmmaker
Are these springs softer than the fox 2.5?

OP
OP
DarkKnight-Tremor
First Name
Derrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Tremor
Occupation
Business owner
Are these springs softer than the fox 2.5?
Not sure what you mean by springs softer. If you mean softer ride as in the shock themselves, then yes and no. These are fully adjustable shocks. so you have 10 settings of firmness you can adjust these too.

OP
OP
DarkKnight-Tremor
First Name
Derrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Tremor
Occupation
Business owner
Price dropped and updated!