First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F150 XLT Powerboost FX4 302A Oxford White
Occupation
IT
Rotated drive shaft? :unsure: That's a new one... Having vibration at 62-68 is most commonly caused by bent rim(s), poor or improper tire balance, or out of round tires.
Sponsored

Icecoldak

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F-150 Limited
Drive another one on their lot to see if it shakes--If not see if they will swap out the tires/rims and put on yours to see if the shake goes away

OP
OP
RellIk&5

RellIk&5

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT Black Widow
Appreciate the suggestions. I remember when I bought mine, I test drove a 5.0 BW that had a different rim/offset setup. It also shook. I told them after the test drive that they needed to balance the wheels. I have not been back to try another BW on the lot. Definitely worth doing so, though just to try to establish a baseline.

OP
OP
RellIk&5

RellIk&5

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Just got the phone call that they approved my buy back. They said next step is someone from the reaquisition department will contact me to go through the process and options. So surprised it was approved!!!

Mtnman1

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 RCSB FX4
Occupation
Engineer
1FTFW1E86MKD74376. SCA has told me they have stock F150s that exhibit this problem. I put in a request this morning to start the buy back so we'll see what happens.

NV law is pretty clear--4 times for the same issue (I'm at 5) or more than 30 days in the shop (I'm at 45). I'm just not sure who's responsible for the buy back and whether I'm going to have to get an attorney involved.
SCA said? Sounds like bs because they cant fix it. And lemon laws do not typically cover altered vehicles. Yours was modified. Ford is not reaponsible.

OP
OP
RellIk&5

RellIk&5

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
SCA said? Sounds like bs because they cant fix it. And lemon laws do not typically cover altered vehicles. Yours was modified. Ford is not reaponsible.
But, alas, Ford had agreed to a buy back. And lemons laws do cover new vehicles sold by dealers with mods as long as they’re manufacturer approved mods. SCA only deals in manufacturer approved mods which is why the buyback was authorized.
Sponsored