I did a thing. Air designs tailgate appliqué

Los150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 3.5L EB Platinum w/BAP
Occupation
Info Tech
I removed the sport stickers, added a ford performance black chrome exhaust tip, extra f150 badge, and the air design tailgate appliqué painted in agate black (UM)
Any recommendations when it comes to removing the stickers as cleanly as possible? I want to remove the FX4 stickers but don't want to damage my paint of course.
Sponsored

fordtruckman2003

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 FX4 Lariat
Any recommendations when it comes to removing the stickers as cleanly as possible? I want to remove the FX4 stickers but don't want to damage my paint of course.
This time of year a little heat would help. Not a lot though heat gun is overkill, maybe a hair dryer. Summer days it should just pull right off.

Just pull it off and use something to clean up the glue residue and apply some wax to the area. I use turtle wax sticker remover doesn't hurt paint.

OP
OP
22SpaceWhiteXLT

22SpaceWhiteXLT

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Space White XLT Sport
Occupation
Ford Parts Counter
This time of year a little heat would help. Not a lot though heat gun is overkill, maybe a hair dryer. Summer days it should just pull right off.

Just pull it off and use something to clean up the glue residue and apply some wax to the area. I use turtle wax sticker remover doesn't hurt paint.
This^

I hit them with a hair dryer for no more than 10 seconds and they came right off no adhesive left behind at all.

OP
OP
22SpaceWhiteXLT

22SpaceWhiteXLT

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Space White XLT Sport
Occupation
Ford Parts Counter
Many of us on here are waiting for the part numbers. Please share when you get them. 😎
The catalog is updating as of 12-18 for the 2024 model year trucks. If anyone has part number and pricing requests I should be able to answer them very soon. I can see the new grills among some other things. So far just part numbers, no pricing yet.

Blue22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat Sport SuperCrew 5.0L
The catalog is updating as of 12-18 for the 2024 model year trucks. If anyone has part number and pricing requests I should be able to answer them very soon. I can see the new grills among some other things. So far just part numbers, no pricing yet.
Will the 2024 grilles swap onto a 21-23? Might be interested in a 24 Lariat grille for my 22.

Looking at it closer I don't think the way the grille wraps around the new headlights would make it a direct replacement.