First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
Occupation
Nuke Plant Operator
So my Agate Black Tremor showed up on the lot yesterday. Currently I have a 250 Lariat with Tremor package that I really like so I have a choice to make. I’ll be test driving the truck this weekend and trying it out. I do h@ve a question about the F150 hood louvres. Does anyone know if they’re the same grade plastic as that of some of the trim? I’m concerned about them losing luster/fading over time. Don’t want a badass looking truck with faded spots on the hood. Thanks in advance for any input.
Sponsored

FoundryMan12

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Jeep Wagoneer, 23 Raptor
So my Agate Black Tremor showed up on the lot yesterday. Currently I have a 250 Lariat with Tremor package that I really like so I have a choice to make. I’ll be test driving the truck this weekend and trying it out. I do h@ve a question about the F150 hood louvres. Does anyone know if they’re the same grade plastic as that of some of the trim? I’m concerned about them losing luster/fading over time. Don’t want a badass looking truck with faded spots on the hood. Thanks in advance for any input.
I wouldn't worry about that. I see your point because they take direct sun all the time but if you do get some fade there are products available to apply to the material that brings the color back.

SpaceWhiteF150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Just apply 303 aerospace protectant or some sort of ceramic product on it

DirtFreak

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2003 Ford F250
Occupation
Retired ( paper maker )
Just apply 303 aerospace protectant or some sort of ceramic product on it
If they ever did fade there is a product called ThatBlackStuff.com for faded trim.

Last edited: