Sponsored

FYI -- Video of Decked system with a ProPower cut out...

bigskydu

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum 6.5' Powerboost
Found this video where they installed a Decked system into an F150 with ProPower Onboard. They made a cutout in the ammo can box area to access it. Seems kinda janky to me, but a solution none-the-less.

Starts around 9:45 in the video.

Sponsored

Fathardtail

First Name
Melinda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Platinum Powerboost
Occupation
Entrepreneur
Found this video where they installed a Decked system into an F150 with ProPower Onboard. They made a cutout in the ammo can box area to access it. Seems kinda janky to me, but a solution none-the-less.

Starts around 9:45 in the video.

Thanks! I contacted them to see about ordering a Decked system with the cutouts!

Dan M.

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 KR SQ 4X4 PB
Occupation
Retired Army
Did anyone notice all the rust on the rear differential and axle?

OP
OP

bigskydu

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Thanks! I contacted them to see about ordering a Decked system with the cutouts!
Let us know what they say! I assume this dealership made the cuts themselves with a dremel. There’s another video I saw where someone got access another way but it looked worse.

OP
OP

bigskydu

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
If you look at exactly :44 seconds in to this video you can see they simply left out a left-side panel to access the Pro Power. This doesn't seem like a very good approach, and the approach in the video I posted above seems better:

Ford F-150 FYI -- Video of Decked system with a ProPower cut out... Work:Play F150 Featuring Pro Power On Board System - YouTube 2021-04-05 09-30-27

Let us know what they say! I assume this dealership made the cuts themselves with a dremel. There’s another video I saw where someone got access another way but it looked worse.

Sponsored

Fathardtail

First Name
Melinda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Platinum Powerboost
Occupation
Entrepreneur
When I contacted them (Wild willie’s Specialty cars) they said they were not familiar with this modification and could not offer me anything custom. So far a dead end.

OP
OP

bigskydu

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
When I contacted them (Wild willie’s Specialty cars) they said they were not familiar with this modification and could not offer me anything custom. So far a dead end.
Find the guy who made the video not an internet sales guy in the back. :)
Sponsored